2nd Trimester

Opinions mamas????

SarazoeSarazoe member
edited September 2013 in 2nd Trimester
I know this sounds like utter ridiculousness but I'm dying to know the gender! Any of you mamas have a clue on what I'll be having? Also I'm about to be 18 weeks and I feel like I look so tiny still?
Please no rude comments I know sometimes people have suggestions on gender by the tummy?

Re: Opinions mamas????

• It's a boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @AFwifelife Are you having a girl?
  • Loading the player...
  • I carried the exact same w/both viable pregnancies. One was a girl and the other a boy.

Sex doesn't affect how your uterus protrudes. Genetics determines sex.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Find out at the gender/anatomy scan that you should be scheduled for in the next few weeks.
  • Sarazoe said:
    I know this sounds like utter ridiculousness but I'm dying to know the gender! Any of you mamas have a clue on what I'll be having? Also I'm about to be 18 weeks and I feel like I look so tiny still?
    It is utter ridiculousness to think that you can tell the sex by your bump.
  • I was just asking for opinions on the gender and ideas if you don't have one no need to comment whether you think it's ridiculous or not.
  • Sarazoe said:

Please no rude comments I know sometimes people have suggestions on gender by the tummy?

Maybe a boy! But just so you can stay entertained in the meantime you should do the old wives tales for fun if you haven't done so yet. I tried one of them before I found out what I was having just for fun.
  • The baby's junk doesn't determine the shape of your bump. Or your morning sickness levels. Or how bloated you are. Or cravings. Or how tired you are. And this isn't rude. It's honest. Wait till your anatomy scan.
    Or the baby's heart rate!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • It's a baby, congrats. You don't look that small either.
  • Sarazoe said:

I was just asking for opinions on the gender and ideas if you don't have one no need to comment whether you think it's ridiculous or not.

Wrong again, darling. I think it is highly important to tell people when they are being ridiculous. How else would you ever learn?

• I don't understand how OP can get butthurt about others stating the obvious (the ridiculousness of her post) when she fully acknowledged that it was silly to begin with. If you know it's silly don't get bent out of shape when folks agree with you.

How you carry means absolutely nothing other than basic anatomy. I carry high on all my pregnancies. My uterus is tilted. It made no difference as to the sex and sex had no affect on my anatomy. Sex is all genetics, yo.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• I am having a girl! Hope you find out soon. :)
  • The ultrasound is the only accurate way, but those Chinese gender charts are scary how accurate they can be. 

• edited September 2013
    Sarazoe said:
    I know this sounds like utter ridiculousness but I'm dying to know the gender! Any of you mamas have a clue on what I'll be having? Also I'm about to be 18 weeks and I feel like I look so tiny still? Please no rude comments I know sometimes people have suggestions on gender by the tummy?

You don't get to dictate how people respond to a question on a public forum. Sorry.

None that are accurate.

• The only Sure Fire way to find out is your US of course but if you are dying to do something and you have expendable funds then you could try the gender pee test thing:

• The ultrasound is the only accurate way, but those Chinese gender charts are scary how accurate they can be. 
    I did three different ones, they all said girl. Everyone we talked to guessed girl, except maybe 2 people. We're having a boy.
    VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You'll find out very soon. The wait can be unbearable! Our A/S was last week and we have the gender sitting in an envelope for our gender reveal in a couple of weeks. Torture. D:

Don't waste your money on any gender predictors. They all have a 50% chance of being right, the same odds as you. Don't go off of symptoms or your bump position or your cravings, you may just end up disappointed. The Chinese and Mayans don't know anything about your baby. And for heaven sakes, don't do anything involving Drano! (I heard about this test, and I nearly died)

It's fun to guess, but of course as you know the only way of knowing is to see it in an ultrasound, and even that has a chance of being wrong.
  • amathera said:
    The only Sure Fire way to find out is your US of course but if you are dying to do something and you have expendable funds then you could try the gender pee test thing:

Orrr you can try to piss on $25.  If your pee gets on the money or doesn't, it's either a boy or a girl.  Let dry and you now you still have no idea what the baby is but you DO have $25.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• why dont you get an elective ultrasound then? Places around here are only 40 bucks

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• imakeeff0rtsimakeeff0rts member
    edited September 2013
    Just a lol for some of you "aggressive and downright mean" women: 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12070610/delete-account#latest

Her posts are always this ridiculous. Go look at her discussion/reply history. The delete account thread was posted at 2:10 today. 

smh. What do people expect when they ask such stupid questions? OP, in case you come back to this (and I think that you will), someone telling you that the way you're growing has nothing to do with the sex of your child is not mean. You asked a stupid question. Live and learn and unwad your panties.

Edit: The delete account post was created yesterday, not today.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The whole, delete my account makes me LOL and roll my eyes.  It's not like having the account means they have to come here.  If you don't even have enough self control to not go on a site that you admittedly dislike, I think you need help.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"