Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Have you decided what LO will be for Halloween?

I'm having a hard time choosing a costume for DD.. what are your kids going as this year?

Re: Have you decided what LO will be for Halloween?

• Options
    Dorothy from Wizard of Oz!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    A minion :-)
    Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right now, I'm leaning towards a Cowboy, but we may go with something more elaborate if we end up with more Halloween plans/events than just wearing his costume to daycare and going trick or treating at a few houses on our street.  I can't wait for him to be old enough to tell me what he wants to be!
  • Options
    A pink piglet! It is a hand me down costume that my niece wore a few years ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are undecided between a bee or an alligator. 
  • Options

I really like Sofia the First.  So it will either be a Sofia the First costume for my daughter or something else that is fun and girly. 

And I think my son will be a Jedi knight or a knight. 

Here is my pinterest page:

https://pinterest.com/irishsapphire/halloween-fun/

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    if we go trick or treating with my sister and her 3 boys all the kids will be minions and ill be Gru!

if we go out by our self he is going to be mickey mouse

last year my son capt america my nephews were thor and hulk and i was iron man... i love to dress up with em
  • Options
    A superhero.  I found a shirt on clearance at Target with a cape on the back and matching max.  Then I found little blue shorts with lightning bolts, and we have a billion BabyLegs he can use as tights.  Put some Chucks on and we're good to go!  I'm all about cheap Halloween :)

Anniversary

• Options
    Train conductor. Only because DS received the hat, bandana and whistle for his birthday and he already has overalls.  
  • Options
    For trick or treating, he'll wear the dragon costume his big brother wore when he was this age.  For the trunk or treat we go to at my husband's work, we're going as the Ninja Turtles.  
  • Options
    Minnie Mouse.  I got a sewing pattern for a dress and MIL is helping me make it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was going to go as Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction and dress DD as a bunny.  But DH said no one would get it.
  • Options

DS is going out to a couple houses as a scare crow.

DIY Halloween: DIY Toddler Scarecrow Costume

I created something along the same idea as this.  Found on Pinterest. 

• Options
    I asked DH if he and I could go as Two Broke Girls if we went to a party. He's tall and blond and I'm short and dark. He thought the idea was so funny he said he'd be willing to trick or treat and pass out candy like that if we dress up DS either like Han or a cupcake.
  • Options
    A lamb. I may change my mind.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We're going as the Rubbles - Barney, Betty, and the little guy's Bam Bam.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When DS was little I decided if I ever had a little girl, I wanted her to be a ladybug for Halloween. Sure enough when DD came along I had her costume all picked out. Then last year Hurricane Sandy happened and we didn't really have trick or treating in NJ, so it was a bust. Part of me is tempted to have her repeat as one this year, but I don't think we will.

DS wants to be a Ninja Turtle and for her to be Shredder... but I don't think that's happening either!

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• Options
    JENandJEH said:
    For trick or treating, he'll wear the dragon costume his big brother wore when he was this age.  For the trunk or treat we go to at my husband's work, we're going as the Ninja Turtles.  
    So funny, I just posted that DS wanted to be a turtle, too. He wants DH, me to go as them, too. I suggested DD could be the 4th, but no, she must be Shredder he says. Love the logic there...
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• Options
    DH recently introduced DD to Doctor Who, after which she declared she wanted to be a Dalek. So she's going to be a Dalek and DS is going to be a Tardis.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My little boy kept pointing to the tiger costume at the store, he loves it! My daughter is a little more shy, but she is going to be a cat. Luckily for me I picked up little backpacks with the leash type things so I won't have to carry them around. My niece told me to go as the 'Baby Fairy' and my kids were a little enthusiastic about it, so now I get to do that. My fiancée said he is going as the as some angel from a show, supernatural I think he called it. I think he said the name was Casey or something.
  • Options

Seriously thinking of ace Ventura pet detective when he is wearing his pink tutu and Hawaiian shirt! I saw it in pinterest and it was hilarious!

This is hilarious! I would rather do something like this than buy a costume. Although I'm sure I will cave and buy a lion or something along those lines

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My little boy kept pointing to the tiger costume at the store, he loves it! My daughter is a little more shy, but she is going to be a cat. Luckily for me I picked up little backpacks with the leash type things so I won't have to carry them around. My niece told me to go as the 'Baby Fairy' and my kids were a little enthusiastic about it, so now I get to do that. My fiancée said he is going as the as some angel from a show, supernatural I think he called it. I think he said the name was Casey or something.

Castiel. Lol, this made me laugh bc he just looks like he hasn't shaved in a week and wears a tan trench/rain coat.
  • Options
    capuletcapulet member
    edited September 2013
    DS will probably wear a pumpkin costume first worn by my SIL (now 27) if I remember to get it from my ILs in time.  DD wore it when she was about a year older than he is now, but he's taller than she was, so I think it would fit him now.

When DD had just turned two she wore a bee costume from Old Navy (she was really into saying "bizz" for what a bee says).  It was super cute but she refused to wear it for more than five minutes on Halloween itself, so she's crying in the only pictures I have of her in it.  Oh well.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Options
    Thomas...we're going to make it...well dh will. I'm the idea person (true engineer here)and know the materials...but he's the creative artist.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Dd is a cupcake, hubs a baker, and I'm an oven with a bun in it. All dh's idea.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to try a homemade Oompa Loompa costume. I saw a picture online today and just about died laughing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"