TTC after 35
Options

Coming soon...

Hi Bumpies,

We're excited to launch some new Community tools next week and wanted to give you a head's up before we make changes.

New! Bio Builder- No more looking around the web for bio builders.  We've built an easy-to-use Bio Builder with some great backgrounds and made it really simple to create a bio.  Already have a bio?  Your current HTML code will be in the "Advanced" tab, so you can either work with your existing bio or create a new one.

Profile Redesign- We?re moving the bios to the center of your profile--it's what you really want to see anyway.  Here's a mock-up of the new layout:  https://images.theknot.com/knotnews/knotheatherprofile.jpg

And last, but certainly not least..

We're launching Google search on our messageboards!  In case you haven't noticed, our current search just wasn't able to keep up with our volume of posts.  Now, we're adding Google search to our boards in an effort to bring you the most and best results.

Liz

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Coming soon...

• Options
    I'm so excited.  I'm been gone for a couple years and can't remember how to bulid a bio....mine is way out of date!  Can't wait to see the changes:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"