Philadelphia Babies
Options

baby shower

Hey bumpies-
Im looking for a venue in Philadelphia for my baby shower. I would preferably like to bring in my own food. Can you guys give me some suggestions on where your baby shower was and did you like it?

Thanks in advance!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: baby shower

• Options
    I live in the western suburbs of Philly, but my younger cousin had her shower at our local YMCA. Her mother and other relatives were able to take their own food. They had it on a Sunday afternoon. Depending on the parking situation, you might want to consider some of the suburbs. Also, check out some of the schools in the area. I hope this helps.
  • Options
    What part of Philadelphia are you looking to host the shower? For a generic answer I would say look into church halls, VFW's, American legions etc.. They usually rent out their spaces to the public
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry Im just seeing this!!! Thank you!!!! I will check those places out. especially the YMCA :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah definately ck out the Y and even other local recreation centers. Don't know when your planning but out door venues can be nice as well and I know a nice spot in the CNH Area thats pretty reasonable ... what area are you in?
  • Options
    Im in Overbrook Park but Im looking for venues in Delaware County or Philadelphia I called my YMCA but they only allow child parties. No baby showers :-(

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    You can't bring your own food, but check out Maggie O'Neils.  Very very reasonable prices
  • Options
    Thank you Soo much!! That not far from my house and it has plenty of parking. Thanks again!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"