North Carolina Babies
Options

Looking for the best ob in Greensboro. Any suggestions?

I just found out I'm about 8 weeks pregnant after TTC for 2 1/2 years.  Thank God!! 
The ob/gyn practice I was going to doesn't deliver at the hospital I've chosen (Women's).  I want a natural child birth and a doctor who will do all he/she can to facilitate a natural birth. Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Looking for the best ob in Greensboro. Any suggestions?

• Options
    Congratulations! I am about 7 1/2 weeks my self. My GYN gave me a list of different OB's in our area ( I am also in Greensboro). I am going to GreenValley OBGYN and seeing Dr. Callahan. I think there is a birthing center off of Elm St. Maybe look them up and give them a call. :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    Your best approach for a natural delivery is to go with a midwife. I love the midwives at CCOB (Central Carolina OB)- Vicki especially.

Also, as a doula in the triad area who has helped with many deliveries at Women's, I highly recommend hiring a doula. CCOB, Wendover OB, and Women's are very doula friendly. :)

Congratulations and good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wendover OB/GYN is where I go.  I really like their office and everyone I've interacted with is very friendly.  I will be delivering at the Women's Hospital which is right by the office. 
  • Options
    Dr. Taavon is absolutely fabulous. Wendover obgyn.
  • Options
    Hey congrats! If youre interested in a natural birth, I agree with the midwives at Central Carolina OB. Love Vicki, Hillary and Shelly. They also do water births.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"