New York Babies

ob/gyn white plains area

jchow009jchow009 member
edited July 2021 in New York Babies
I recently moved to Tarrytown, NY and currently using RE in White plains.  I had a miscarriage few months ago, in the meantime, I still feel I need an ob/gyn to do my routine checkup and also for the future.  Anyone knows any ob/gyn to recommend which affiliate with the White plains hospital?

Re: ob/gyn white plains area

• I am seeing Dr. Helen Jhang in White Plains and she is wonderful!
  • I go to Dr. Daly (out of WestMed) in West Harrison on Westchester Ave. They're a group of female doctors and they're affiliated with White Plains hospital.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr. Daly/Westmed as well. It seems like a good group.
  • I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nabil Khoury. He has an office in white plains and one in Hartsdale. I have friends who pay out of pocket to see him, he's that wonderful. I live in Tarrytown, too. Welcome to the neighborhood!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Going to dr jhang in a few weeks, also new to the area, heard great things about her!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I see Dr. Kleban through WestMed in White Plains- she delivered my little girl in June. We moved to the White Plains area last summer, and since working with the WestMed team and White Plains, we are a WestMed family for all our medical needs.
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • I go to the practice Dr. Jhang is part of in WP and honestly, while she was nice enough I wasn't happy with her during my last check when pg.  But to each his own.  I see Dr. Vyskocil in that practice and absolutely love her.  She ended up delivering me as well and she was great ... WP hospital is awesome as well.
  • I agree with the West Med Group in WP.  I regularly see Dr. Wysoki, but have also see Dr. Kleban and both are great.  I do plan on seeing the other Drs in the group as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aruocco1026aruocco1026 member
    edited September 2013
    I also see Dr.Khoury in White Plains! I have been going to him for years and have always really liked him, but prior to having our son this year, my husband and I experienced two miscarriages and he was nothing but wonderful! He honestly is very genuine and is not your typical doctor who only knows you by looking at your chart. I know most people end up at WestMed but I truly think he is much better than they are for many reasons, especially during pregnancy! He is the best!
  • I see Dr. Maria Abbatista in the Scarsdale office of WestMed. She's great. A little hard to get an appointment with though as she's really in demand. A number of my friends go to her as well. 
  • llo85llo85 member
    I would highly recommend Dr. Wysoki Westchester Medical Group 210 Westchester ave. in WP. Great experience with my first birth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"