April 2014 Moms
Options

Calling all US Football Fans

Has anyone found a good shop for NFL maternity gear and jerseys? Also I plan on tailgating (which for me will entail standing around freezing my butt off without reward of alcohol) so I'm looking for good maternity long underwear.

Go Ravens!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Calling all US Football Fans

• Options
    Just googling maternity NFL. I found my team shirts there.
  • Options
    My hometown's BRU had some apparel. That's where I got mine, but I'm sure there's cuter stuff out there.
    I haven't looked yet during this pregnancy, but I thought cute college maternity was even harder to find (even major schools).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The NFL site has some maternity stuff, but not a great selection.  You could try Amazon -- their stuff isn't officially licensed but some of it is pretty nice.
    imageDSC_9275  image

• Options
    Motherhood and Destination Maternity...footballfinatics.com also has some:) I am in the same boat! Tailgating with no friendly drink to keep me warm!

Go EAGLES!!!
  • Options

Go Ravens!

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you, but :-bd on the Ravens shout out, go Ravens!! Have fun tailgating.

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• Options
    Destination Maternity is where I got all my Giants gear :)
  • Options
    ::butting in:: HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! :D
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I glad you asked this...
    GO PACK GO!
  • Options
    Love football! From watching my son to cheering on the Vikings!
    Mom to 10 year old DS and 7 year old DD. Twin girls coming soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

So glad to see that there are some NFL loving ladies out there. I've looked a little bit on the several of the sites mentioned but a lot of them don't look very good quality. my DH says I do not get to buy a new (much larger) jersey that I'll only wear for one season :(

The long underwear has been particularly disheartening. I'm guessing I'll just use my yoga or running pants and then layer. Its going to be a very cold winter here in Maryland (we'll see if it holds true) so I'm trying to think ahead.

BTW, my husband does not love the idea of his pregnant wife tailgating with a bunch of rowdy drunks. His solution: Give him my seat. Such a man!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    For this season I think I will just be stealing some of my husbands jerseys to wear. Go Bengals! P.s. I am so addicted to fantasy football anyone else?
  • Options
    Yes!  Huge fantasy and NFL fans here!  Luckily DH outweighs me by 100 pounds...for now.  I could wear his jerseys, but I don't wanna!  GO SAINTS!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image   

BFP #2 03/01/13 EDD 11/12/13 MC and D&C 04/29/13 @ 12 weeks. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

mean_girls_35345]       image BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Have to butt in--WHO DAT BABY!! Geaux Saints!!
  • Options
    eme520 said:
    Oh I'm so sorry that your Ravens were obliterated last night....... ::insert maniacal laughter::

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blech to the Steelers fans ;)

We got trounced last night and the first half was just ridiculous with the amount of "friendly fire". Its going to be a very ugly year for my team...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    steph1977steph1977 member
    edited September 2013
    My NFL jerseys were always huge on me, so I'm hoping they'll get me through early Feb.

I LOVED watching the Ravens go down - sorry.

GO STEELERS!!!
  • Options
    As long as the rivalry stays civil I'll take the deserved flack for our thrashing and a just all over lousy night of football but Pay Back's a B!tch :P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Luckily I am in the same boat as some of the other ladies and my husband is quite a bit larger than me. I will be stealing his jersy for this season.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
    "I hate the term 'we're expecting'. Expecting indicates that there could be more than one outcome. To me, that term could be properly finished with any number of things, like, 'We're expecting a baby, but it could be a velociraptor..."

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jap618 - Where are you? You need to join in this conversation!

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    @WifeofaComposer GOOD CALL!!

I've been thinking these same things.  We have tickets to the last regular season Patriots game at Gillette (Dec. 29) IT'S GOING TO BE SO COLD!!  So yeah any good advice on under armor would be GREAT.  I am hoping that my jerseys will still fit by then, if not I'll just go buy a bigger size :) 

GO PATS!!!  
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"