1st Trimester

Nightmares anyone?

Does anyone get constant nightmares? I'm 9 weeks And it seems like for the last couple weeks I've been getting nightmares! Maybe I'm just strange haha

Re: Nightmares anyone?

• Yes!  I had one where I was thrown into like a mental health facility and they were so mean to me.  I wasn't able to talk to or see much of DS and DH.  I know this isn't the typical nightmare, but it was still pretty scary.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes -- mine were really graphic and scary for several weeks during 2nd tri. Sleep better soon.
    VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Every night, mine are mostly Pgal nightmares though. Last night I had a nightmare I was in a full swing miscarriage and the make believe doctor told me it's because I was drinking too much caffiene. It was ridiculous
    8/17/12 Miscarriage at 9 weeks. Fetal Growth stopped 6w6d 2/15/13 Chemical pregnancy 8/21/13 BFP! MMC oct 8th measured 8w5d

<br/><a href="http://oi41.tinypic.com/evdel0.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>
  • I had them. They were always of my husband attacking me or me getting attacked by a stranger.
  • I have been having crazy dreams since I was about three weeks, which was actually one of the reasons I thought I was pregnant. They have been relentless and pretty horrible. And several dirty ones too, but not fun dirty ones unfortunately.
  • Reed985Reed985 member
    edited September 2013
    OMG! Yes! Ever since I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant I have been having these weird dreams and sometimes horrible nightmares! I wake up sometimes and they seem so real! I hope they stop!image
  • I dreamt that the baby sitter kidnapped my newborn a few nights ago (before I found out I was pg). It was horrible and I remember almost every detail still.
  • Constantly, it's getting really annoying. I miss being able to sleep and not waking up every hour or so and not waking up because of nightmares. 

• Yes! About murder or death usually. The worst one was when i dreamt i took my ex husband back (yes i consider that a horrible nightmare (-; )
  • OMG Yes! I had one last night but I never realized this was a pregnancy issue hahah. It was about me kidnaped by my dead ex-boyriend! I kind of remember him all the time but come on!! Dont kidnap me!!! Hehe
  • Yes. And also very vivid regular dreams.

• Yeah my dreams have been more vivid lately....I tend to not have dreams often (well, I don't remember them), but I've had a lot more since I've been pregnant. And, they were definitely more negative than they usually are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"