August 2012 Moms
Options

Molars!!!

Have ur babies gotten their 1yr molars yet?? I think mine is now because she had low fever and drooling but still active like normal. Just wondering your experience.

Re: Molars!!!

• Options
    At our pedi appt yesterday they said he didn't have any. In total he has 6 teeth and is getting one bottom front tooth right now.
  • Options
    DD maybe getting hers-- she's been uber whiny lately! Haven't had a chance to get a peek.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hes getting his. Full blown drool andfingers in mouth. Nothing completely through yet
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD has 1 bottom molar that has come through and another one trying. She has been fingers in the mouth, smiles 1 minute and crying the next and running a temp of 99.8 for about a week now. Doctor said everything looks good though.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    DD is cutting hers now. Drooling like crazy, low grade temp but acting like her normal active self (luckily).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    my poor babe is getting his molars in, it's killing him.. and me for that matter... he hasn't coslept in 6 months but last night was right back in our bed.
    Born 8.24.12 at 8:44pm (4 days early) 8lbs 3oz!
  • Options
    no molars here yet. DS has eight teeth in the front, 4 top, 4 bottom. at his 12 month appointment 2 weeks ago, the pediatrician said she didn't see any signs of them yet.
  • Options
    Geezy pete. Evie just got her first tooth a few weeks ago. Nah, we're not there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A molar and a incisor are trying to pop through right now.

It. Is. TORTURE. He has a low grade fever and is so ridiculously clingy. He also won't drink anything out of any bottle or sippy and only wants to nurse all day, when he had been only nursing once a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"