Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

blighted ovum

Today wasn't a good day. I went in for a follow up ultrasound to hear the news. There is no heart beat. I knew last week when they said I was only 5 weeks and it was too early. I knew I should of been 7 weeks along. As I sat in the doctors office, I just wanted to leave. I wanted the midwife to just stop talking and let me leave. I have the option...naturally pass or d and c. I have no words to say. My mind is racing. I either cry or sit and stare in silence.

Re: blighted ovum

• Options
    I'm so sorry you find yourself here.  I, too, had a blighted ovum and opted for the d&c last week.  For me, it was the right choice because it gave me closure and was relatively painless.

Also like you, I knew that I was farther along than my doctors were telling me.  It is heartbreaking to know in your heart that something is wrong and to be in limbo for weeks.  I hope you find some peace while you're here.

BFP 7/16/13, EDD 3/27/14 - blighted ovum  - D&C 8/26/13
    Dx PCOS and Septate Uterus
    Septum Resection - 2/6/14
    brand new cuterus
    March 2014:   first medicated cycle + iui
    = BFP!
    Baby Drgn born December 3, 2014

• Options
    I was in your shoes about three weeks ago. I had the d&c done last Monday after having three ultrasounds that said the same thing. It has been a terrible few weeks but I am slowly beginning the healing process. I found a coworker who had two miscarriages before having two healthy girls. She had offered a lot of support that had really helped me. I encourage you to find someone who you feel comfortable talking to and who knows exactly what you are feeling.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It just hurts. This would of been baby #3. I have two others with someone who is just a POS, and this guy just was more there for me and supportive the best he could...and it didnt have a good outcome. I feel distant from my SO. He doesnt want to talk either. This could be the end of us?
  • Options
    I just don't want to push anything. We have been rocky the past few weeks and this just topped it. I know he's grieving as well because it's his first. I'm playing games with myself. I want him here but when he's around I don't want to talk or anything with him? Is it normal to want to push him away yet want his presence? I'm not even sure what type of emotion to have right now. My mind is running 90 mph but there is nothing on my mind.
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I agree about spending some time together doing something fun and distracting. Don't make any life changing decisions right now. 

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
    BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
    1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
    NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
    1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
    A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• Options
    Like I love this man with all my heart and we have our issues, but I can't control his actions on what he wants or feels and I'm just in fear he's going to say good bye. He decided he was going to be up north where we are from for the weekend and I'm just laying low. I'm upset that he wants to go still, but I work anywho and maybe he just needs time apart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"