Trouble TTC

The TWW sucks!

Finally in my TWW and this is worse than waiting to see if I had any follicles growing after Clomid. Started my Progesterone Suppositories and they weren't too bad although I decided to turn on a movie and just lay there for an hour and half to avoid feeling all this stuff coming out. It did help cause I felt very minimal come back out but it stills feels gross..lol..What did everyone do to make their TWW not so bad?

DH-26- no issues

Me-27- PCOS

Dec.2011- 50mg Clomid + Ovidrel +TI=BFP w/twins- m/c @6wks

Aug.2013- 100mg Clomid+ Pregnyl +TI=???

Re: The TWW sucks!

• I agree!  although nothing I do stops the stuff coming out lol.  I have 1 more week and 1 day til I test.... too long!! :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My furbabies

imageimage

BFP#1  4/5/12 – MC  4/15/12

IUI#1  8/24/13 – BFP#2  09/09/13 –  MC 10/7/13

• I wish I only had a week and a day left..lol..Good Luck to you! Hope you get your BFP!

DH-26- no issues

Me-27- PCOS

• Loading the player...
  • The leakage is so gross.  I work nights and I still use them at night.  Takes a few hours for it to start, but I am constantly running to the restroom.

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

• 2ww week is terrible leakage issue is annoying even though I know the progesterone is used as a preventative measure.Thankfully though i only have 5 more days of leakage my pregnancy bloodtest is 9/5 I don't mind dealing with leakage if its helping support a pregnancy the not knowing in the 2ww wait is the stressful part.

TTC since 2012 

Dx : DOR

IUI #1 (Follistim switched over to Menopur injections) - BFN

Attempted IUI #2 (Menopur injections only cycle) better response on the Menopur then the Follistim combination treatment cycle however my cycle was still canceled due to my eggs not maturing and follicles not growing enough on a high dose of Menopur (Re said I could try a cycle of comid + ovidrel  for an IUI) for my second IUI( praying this works for us)

Clomid + Ovidrel protocol worked still a BFN as a result

Attempted cycle  Clomid  + Ovidrel protocol for IUI # 3 (Unable to do this cycle due to a cyst)

IUI # 3 Clomid+ Ovidrel protocol - BFP    Beta #1 752  Beta #2  1536    Beta #3 3797

EDD 10/27/14

Our sweet baby boy arrived on 9/2/14 TTC # 2 Conceived without help- June 2015 July 2015- Miscarriage ( blighted ovum)
    March 2016 (ectopic pregnancy) :( 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am bad.. I refuse to use suppositories... so I will be using injectable progesterone... lol... I am way to OCD for the horror stories of leakage!.
    The 2ww is the worst... I just try and work a lot...
    Good luck to you all!!

Me:38 DH:40 TTC for over 3 yrs~
    Every test known to man- comes out that we are both perfectly capable of conceiving- 

Officially diagnosed with "unexplained infertility"

7/17/13-1st try with 100mg Clomid+Novarel+Prog.
    7/25/13 Mid-cycle U/S- 4 Follicles! 17, 16,L 16,15 R
    7/25/13 Trigger shot
    8/6/13 Beta Blood Drawn... Big fat Neg. 
    New RE:- 101 tests done during break cycle.. All look great! green light to hit the deck running!
    9/18/13- Cd 1- FINALLY! 100 mg clomid CD3-7- 75iu Bravelle 7-10   
    9/30/13 Follie count.. 3 on right. 2 on left-- trigger today
    10/2/13- IUI #1
    10/15/13 Beta #1- BFN.. :(

• I'm taking oral progesterone, but I'm with ya on the tww blues. I'm on 4dpo, so I have 10 more to go. Tick tock, tick tock. I have no helpful suggestions. It's hard not to think about it. I hate to get my hopes up only to be disappointed again. The anticipation is frustrating.
    Me: 37; DH: 35, SA normal ttc 1st since 11/2011 1/2013: HSG 2/2013-4/2013: acupuncture 3/2013: SHG 4/9/13: lap removed stage 2 endo & ovarian cyst 9/2013-11/2013: Clomid 3x 12/2013: IUI/superO 2013: spent $4,900 on treatment Waiting until 1/2015 for IVF insurance
  • The worst is that you have 14 days to imagine every little thing is a symptom! So you spend 2 weeks talking yourself into it, googling every possible sign (and of course finding that random woman on the internet that had the same thing) and then....POAS, BFN. wooooo!
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• I'm 4dpo as well!..I feel like these next 10 days are going to be sooooooo slllooowwww..lol

DH-26- no issues

Me-27- PCOS

• @PPoppy2010-I pray that I don't have to do injectible progesterone. I can't imagine giving myself that big of a needle everyday!

DH-26- no issues

Me-27- PCOS

• You get used to it... but yeah. I will take discharge over those long intramuscular needles.
  • I am 1dpo my long wait begins! Fingers crossed
  • I am bad.. I refuse to use suppositories... so I will be using injectable progesterone... lol... I am way to OCD for the horror stories of leakage!. The 2ww is the worst... I just try and work a lot... Good luck to you all!!
    I do the same thing during the TWW and any other wait. Basically i've been overworking myself for the past 18 months!

Me and DH: 32, TTC since 2/2012
    Dx: lean PCOS, low hormone levels, 2 CP's before seeing RE, MTHFR heterozygous
    IUI #1 with clomid and ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 with clomid (unresponsive), femara, ovidrel and novarel: Possible CP
    IUI #3 with femara, ovidrel and novarel: BFN
    IUI #4 with Follistim (115 iu) and ovidrel= BFN, developed OHSS, benched- 2 weeks of birth control pills
    IUI #5 with Follistim (75iu) and ovidrel= BFN........Taking a medication break for a few months
    IUI #6 with Follistim (75iu) every other day, femara and Lupron trigger= BFN
    *Taking a long break to get healthy and research/prepare for IVF*
    Goal: gain 5 lbs, gluten/dairy/soy/nut free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    3T June Siggy Challenge- Celebrity Crush: Woody Harrelson
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"