April 2013 Moms

5 Month Check In!

When your baby hits 5 months, time to share a picture here!

Leif turned 5 months on Wednesday. He is teething but usually happy! He can roll a few times in a row. He is super interested in everything now- especially our dog. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 5 Month Check In!

• Loading the player...
  • Five months yesterday! She also rolled back to tummy three times last night and part of her left lower tooth popped through two days ago. Busy week! ;)
  • Mine's in my sig -- rolling a little bit (not a full 360 yet, but he can do both F to B and B to F), 2 big front teeth, sleeping (mostly) through the night, very vocal, super strong neck/ back, and getting close to sitting on his own!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • B is sleeping at least 6 hours a night now. He's rolling from back to stomach and babbles a lot. He loves having conversations with use. He also "sings along when I play certain songs to him.

• @mommymorticia I love your hair color

• tondraluv said:
    B is sleeping at least 6 hours a night now. He's rolling from back to stomach and babbles a lot. He loves having conversations with use. He also "sings along when I play certain songs to him.
    He is so adorable!

I, too, love @Mommymorticia hair!

• I believe I posted these in HDBD but here it goes!

• Aww thanks guys! Chestnut/Burgundy I believe was the color I chose. Pretty demure for me! lol

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• tondraluv said:

B is sleeping at least 6 hours a night now. He's rolling from back to stomach and babbles a lot. He loves having conversations with use. He also "sings along when I play certain songs to him.

He is so adorable!

I, too, love @Mommymorticia hair!

Awwww thanks, he's infatuated with that one finger.

• Yay! I can post in this thread to actually contribute! Connor is 5 months 19 minutes ago! 

He is such a big boy, SIL has a son that is about 1 year 1 month older than Connor, MIL keeps saying that Connor is his size right now and they all believe I have a monster child now. lol I love my son very much, but he is going through a very clingy phase.. well I hope it is a phase. He drools more than your average mastiff.. and his teeth should cut through anytime now. =) Here are some pictures I took earlier today!

The one on the left is him compared with the newborn outfit he wore home and it was really big on him. Lol. Then him loving on the Einstein jumper! Don't mind the mess in the background we are still moving our stuff out. Then here he is looking surprised at my hand.

• Daley is 5 months today! She has the best smile and giggle! No rolling yet but she is sitting unassisted for a good chunk of time! She loves her older brother. Sleep is ok, was better about 3 weeks ago, was terrible for a while and is now back to one waking a night. She's still a better sleeper than DS ever was so I can't really complain!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @skidderdo I can't get enough of him..tooooo cuuute!
  • Ty Henry actually turns 5 months tmro! He is super happy and laughes at everything. Rolling over and taking his binky out of his mouth and putting it back in seem to be his new thing. He gets a kick out of the binky game!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"