Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Is it anybody's business

I don't really know why this was irritating to me but it was-I have a friend, we weren't always friends but became friends after she applied at the vet office that I managed. So I have never met any of her family members or her boyfriend's family. I told her about my MC and the other day she texted me asking how I was doing I told her I was doing good and that DH and had discussed TTC again but not anytime in the near future and she says" Oh good, I was telling my mom and blank's(boyfriend) mom the other day that I thought you would try again sometime" So that means she told them about my MC, its weird knowing that people I have never met know something about me

Re: Is it anybody's business

• First I want to say I'm sorry for your loss. I had a mc 2 weeks ago and I still get mad thinking about stuff like this. Stay positive love :)

I totally understand how you feel about this. Similar situation happened to my hubs and I. We told our parents, siblings, and 2 close friends when we found out we were pregnant. He is a firefighter, and we live in a small county where everyone knows everyone...literally. One of my friends reached out to me to tell me she was sorry to hear what happened. I was thankful of course, but then thought wait...how did she know? We didn't want to tell everyone we were pregant bc of a possible miscarriage so early, and now we especially didn't want to tell anyone that our nightmare came true. So I asked my friend how she knew and she proceeded to tell me one of the girls, who's in the same network and groups - but I am NOT friends or even remotely close to - told her. And of course this is when the he said/she said comes in and this one heard it from the other one and so on and so forth....

So needless to say, our very personal business has now been broadcast throughout the community we're a part of.

I think what makes me even more upset about it, was the way this girl was telling my friend. She said, "well you know they lost the baby, right?" And it makes it worse bc you don't know the tone in which it was said, or who even told this random girl what happened to us. It is definitely weird, and uncomfortable, and it hurts knowing others know something like this.

But try to stay positive, and know that it will get better with time. Best of luck to you in the future!
  • Well, word had already spread to Facebook for us. My family has a bug mouth, so in order to stop the congratulation posts (I miscarried literally the day after my family put it on Facebook.) I had to announce my miscarriage on Facebook.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry @ashtonblair123. I hope your doing OK`
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
  • @ashtonblair123- I am so sorry! With my second baby my MIL wanted to put something up but I gave strict orders to everyone that nothing is posted until 15 weeks and I would be the first one. I am so sorry you had to endure that
  • I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry for your loss! Best Wishes to you in the future!
     Married: June 9, 2011 
    TTC Baby #1: January 2012
    Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
    11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
    TTC Baby #2: June 2013
    Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
    TTC Baby #3: October 2013
    Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
    Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
    "Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"