February 2014 Moms
Options

STM what or are u registering for?

Sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn't find it !! STM are u registering if so what for?? My mom wants me too so curious!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: STM what or are u registering for?

• Options
    Clothes and stuff DD stained like sheets
  • Options
    When I was a second time Mom I didn't register, we figured we had just about everything and didn't want to ask anyone for anything.

That said, we're in Canada, and we don't get any completion coupons. If I was in the US I would just register for what I needed, what I was going to buy, then buy things as they went on sale, and use the completion coupon at the end for what ever I hadn't gotten yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bribbon said:

And OMG @amyjoy1972, you are awake still? Me too. Freaking insane we are.

Yup I'm going to be crazy by the end of the day
  • Options
    I made a registry for myself - I lose lists. I can't lose an online registry. I won't share it with anyone unless they ask. My grandmother will probably want to see it. 

imageimageimage

• Options
    I did register the 2nd time but only for the coupon.

• Options
    I registered for the coupon : bath towels, sheets, the second seat for our stroller, carseats. Just things we need again. I think there are 20 items total.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I created a registry so I could keep track of everything we need to buy (and to get the coupon).  So far I've put things like car seat, bath tub, bouncer, bottle warmer, breast milk storage containers, diapers, and other small misc. items.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Nothing. We have a girl. We were team green with DD and we are team green with this babe. We will get another ikea crib.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I registered for the things I need. I have most let from DS, but (secret this baby was a surprise)
     I donated almost everything to a friend in need and the pregnancy crisis center. 

I will need a crib, sit n stand stroller, car seat, DS a space saver so baby can have his. I need bedding, shampoo/etc.

My registry is private, no one can find it, but me, but I get the completion coupon....

Though if I happen to pass a yard sale with some of this, it's on. Babies use stuff for so short of time I'll pay 50% less for used.

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    I have a couple of things on mine that need replacing from DS; bouncer, car seat, stuff like that. I did it for the completion coupon and wasn't planning to share it. We kept everything from DS and don't need much for this LO outside of diapers.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • Options
    I'm not registering per say, but my in-laws have so far bought us a hardly used double stroller and my mom bought us a bassinet since last time we only had a swing that LO slept in and we had a hard time transferring to crib, and he liked the bassinet at daycare, so I'm hoping this will be easier with baby number 2. We maybe also be getting assistance with another convertible crib for baby 2 and then I wouldn't be surprised if we get clothes depending on what we're having (we have a son now, but if we have a girl we'll be getting plenty of girls clothes I'm sure).
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I made a list of stuff I need like double stroller, more sheets, and a second camera for the baby monitor, but I don't plan to make a registry.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Options
    I was planning on registering just to see what we still need, we kept some stuff and we gave a bunch to my now XSIL. I also want the coupon.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm registering for everything!! I have one thing left from DD and that's her pack n play and it's 9 years old and in not so good condition, I need to get rid of it. I may still have her matching baby bag come to think of it. Yeah, we are starting from scratch. This is my DH's first biological child and his mom is going nuts with joy! I know she can't wait to get a bunch of stuff and stuff has changed so much since 2004!
    I'm a sinner saved by grace and a child of the Attitude Era (Oh you didn't know?!?)
    #OurBoyD-Bryan #TeamCrossRhodes #KnowYourRoll #ShutYourMouth 
    DD#1: 9/3/2004 Noelle Catherine
    DD#2: 1/26/2014 Faith Preston
    DC(dear cat?? lol): 6/5/2009 Shane Fitzgerald Kennedy
    I married my best friend <3 DH is my knight in shining armor! 

• Options

I'm not registering because this is my second and I don't feel that's appropriate.

However, I do keep an Amazon wish list that only family is able to look at.

• Options
    jburdet1 said:

I'm not registering because this is my second and I don't feel that's appropriate.

However, I do keep an Amazon wish list that only family is able to look at.

I think most of us are not saying its appropriate or that we're advertising the registries, so they sound the same as your wish list, just Amazon vs Buy Buy Baby or BRU
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'll register to get the discount but don't expect to share it with anyone since I wouldn't expect a second shower. We live far from family right now so for Christmas gifts I could point my parents to the registry if they wanted to buy something for the baby but that's about all.

We need:
    A second sound machine
    A second video monitor viewer
    I want an Ergo carrier because our bjorn never worked for me and I want to babywear to keep my hands free for toddler 
    I'm buying the City Select so I will need the second seat, the car seat adapter and the tray for it.

There are a few things we will buy before baby comes like a recliner since I sat in an Ikea chair with my son for almost two years and can't do that again. 
    We will buy a second Tripp Trapp chair too.
    As soon as we know what we're having I'll start looking at the pottery barn outlet for curtains and bedding.

My Blog (that is not really about eating in the shower)
  • Options
    Do you want to know what we are registering for, or what are our suggestions for what you should register for.
    Most of us won't.

imageimage
  • Options

I'm registering but I'm doing it for the discount and I'm not sharing it with others, just like pretty much everyone else who has replied.

I want some Aden & Anais swaddles this time around and I'll need a second seat for the B Ready I recently bought. I'm not sure what else, if anything I want. I think it's safe to say that I definitely don't need anything, aside from clothing if I have a girl. DS was born on Christmas so the clothing I already have for a boy will work perfectly if LO is a boy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    WickedNE said:
    I'm not going to register for anything this time. I'm just going to buy a swing because the one we had for DS broke. And I'll buy myself a wrap, probably a moby to start. Other than that I don't need anything, other than clothes if this LO is a girl!
    Love my Moby, I am getting DS a carrier to throw on my back and putting the lo in the moby on the front.

Baby wearing it awesome!

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

• Options
    Thanks ladies!! I want to register mainly for the coupons! And if my mom wants to throw a shower then she can I don't expect anything but if people want to buy then I am going to be grateful esp if it is a different sex!! Plus DD was born in June so all her clothes will be seasonally incorrect!  Second babies need stuff too!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I haven't registered but if I do I will
    Keep it private so it's just a list of things I know we need.
  • Options
    I did register the 2nd time but only for the coupon.

Bob Jogging Stroller, Joovy ultra light caboose (double stroller), mini crib for our room (mattress and sheets), baby food maker, a new wubbanub, new bottle, extra baby monitor camera to hook into our current system.  Pretty much it and I'll tell our mothers and that's it.  I will buy everything else myself with a 10% completion code.
  • Options
    mingaling2mingaling2 member
    edited September 2013
    Registering for the discount, but not sharing it with anyone.  Just need to pick up a few more things that would have been "nice" to have around the first time (plus other stuff that was destroyed).

- new breast pump parts (tubes/valves)
    - new video monitor (ours finally crapped out)
    - new diaper pail (I tossed that after potty training)
    - some new sheets & swaddle blankets

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    I love the discount and the coupons.  It's private, but I have registered for all of the things I know I will need, put my EDD as November and January, and will buy them then, hopefully so I can stack the completion code with Pre and post Christmas sales.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"