Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

baby must haves

What are your must have toys or items for your 6-9 month baby?

Re: baby must haves

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    6 months-We have several Manhattan toy products that he loves.  He is starting to have a pretty good time on his play mat as well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Safety gate! Ha! LO is fully mobile and into everything, and she totally prefers any cord or shoe or non-safe thing to any toy in her toy box!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    High Chair, mesh feeders with frozen bananas, melting baby puffs, and yogurt bites.  I was wondering if Sophie was really worth the money but maybe ill go buy him one this weekend because he is constantly putting things in his mouth! I need to get a gate this weekend as well.
    photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

• Options
    Pink253 said:
    High Chair, mesh feeders with frozen bananas, melting baby puffs, and yogurt bites.  I was wondering if Sophie was really worth the money but maybe ill go buy him one this weekend because he is constantly putting things in his mouth! I need to get a gate this weekend as well.
    We have one and it's pretty much ignored. I try putting the legs in her mouth and she is just not interested.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Definitely gates! She still loves Sophie and wooden blocks. We have a cheap instrument set and she likes the tambourine, drumsticks and shaker. She likes exploring toys in a basket, but once they're out has no interest. Loves spoons, pots, household objects and opening cupboards and drawers. She is drawn to books, but is still very rough on them.
  • Options
    her toy barrel, plastic spoons, play pen, crinkle teething book, her stuffed animal. she loves soft things she gathers them and her head on them in-between playing to rest
  • Options
    Right now DS is digging board books of any kind, he loves to flip the pages...and chew on them! He also likes this Fisher Price Wheels on the Bus toy (it's a toy from when my nephews were little) it has little people that you can take on and off the bus, the door opens, the window wipers "swish" and the horn beeps, he loves it). Sophie for chewing, his toy bin to dump all his toys out and puts them back in a million times a day and anything that he isn't supposed to have which is why we just give him clean large utensil spoons and Tupperware bowls to find and play with. LOL!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Are puffs safe for 6-9 month old babies? Even if they don't have teeth? My LO has been acting like he wants to eat with his hands. We tried giving him some fruit pieces and let him play with his hands in his puree last night, but I think he'd rather have something he can really pick up.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Pink253 said:
    High Chair, mesh feeders with frozen bananas, melting baby puffs, and yogurt bites.  I was wondering if Sophie was really worth the money but maybe ill go buy him one this weekend because he is constantly putting things in his mouth! I need to get a gate this weekend as well. 
    DH  didn't want to spend the money on Sophie, but then we got her as a gift. She is constantly in DS's mouth! He chews on her so much her squeaker fills up with drool and doesn't squeak until it dries back out, lol!

Loving all these suggestions! Thanks for posting, OP! 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Options
    Thank you ladies! DD just turned 6 months, I wanted to see what we don't have but that we should get. :)

• Options
    edited August 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Safety gate! Ha! LO is fully mobile and into everything, and she totally prefers any cord or shoe or non-safe thing to any toy in her toy box!
    This exactly. Now that DS can pull up he is really into his sister's bead table and her piano. There isn't really much that holds his attention more than a few seconds.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ditto the safety gates! With my two older boys they were the only thing keeping us sane!

• Options

Pink253 said:

We have one and it's pretty much ignored. I try putting the legs in her mouth and she is just not interested.

DD1 wanted absolutely nothing to do with Sophie. DD2 loves it. You just never know.

• Options
    DS loves his sophie, but DD doesn't like the sound of it and freaks out any time he plays with it. He likes Indestructibles books, musical instruments, DD's plastic animals to chew on, and Puffs (well, any finger food).
  • Options
    Ds loves his sophie!:) she has gotten us through the bottom 2 teeth:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"