Multiples
Options

I am back to work and back to bumping

Hi MoMs.  I have been MIA for the past almost 6 months.  I am back at work now, so I have time for bumping again.  I hope everyone is well.  I have been back for 2 weeks, and am adjusting.  I am just very sad and miss my boys terribly.  I feel like I have no time with them now.  I would love to extend their bedtime, but they are just so exhausted by 7pm.  I also feel like I am the only one with babies who don't sleep through the night when I talk to other people.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I am back to work and back to bumping

• Options
    So glad to see you back on here. I'm so sorry about all of the missing babies sadness, but happy everyone is well. And, I'm sorry about the sleep thing. Sttn at six months isn't abnormal, but I hate that people make it the norm. Babies are all different! Hoping you can get some rest!
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Options
    Ditto @Ruthie04; glad to see you back but sorry to hear about the struggles. I'm a SAHM now and I can't imagine trying to balance work and twins....be easy on yourself; you're doing a great job! Also agree on the sleeping....I sometimes feel like moms make it a "competition" of sorts, but every baby is different, and having twins throws in more wildcards. I started getting discouraged when mine weren't sttn at 6 months....and then at 6 1/2 months they just started doing it out of the blue. So it might be just around the corner, ya never know. ;) Either way, hang in there!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time adjusting. This will be me in two weeks - my girls are 4 months. I'm going to miss them so much, and worse, I know they will miss me (one of them especially, as she's very much a mama's girl). :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks girls.  Good luck going back to work wmorgan!  It is tough.  I am on my 3rd week and it is getting easier, but still sad.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"