Health & Exercise

Graco Jogging stroller

Hi ladies, 
I'm looking to get the Graco jogging stroller (https://www.target.com/p/graco-fastaction-fold-jogger-click-connect-travel-system-chili-red/-/A-14282484#guest-reviews ). Does anyone have experience with it? I want a travel system and jogging stroller but don't want to pay a LOT more. I took a similar one for a spin around target the other day :) yes really and it felt really comfortable. I'm also tall and it felt high enough to be comfortable with. I'd rather not go much more expensive because I do most of my workouts inside on my treadmill but I do want to have access to a decent jogging stroller when the weather gets better. Any feedback on this would be appreciated! THanks!
            January Siggy Challenge

Praying for our May15 baby!          January 2014- Welcome Sweet Kimber!
image     image

Re: Graco Jogging stroller

• I have it, but haven't used it yet. I'd love to hear what people say.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging stroller in Columbia(green), and the stroller was only $99 and the car seat was also only $99 which came with a base.  I had to buy the stroller and carseat separate, but they fit together just fine.  I love the way runs also! 

• Loading the player...
  • I do not have the graco one but we had the baby trend one and we ran with it a lot...have done races etc. It works fine when the wheel is locked but when using it with the wheel unlocked the whole thing shakes even at a slow pace of speed. Such a bummer because it does not steer easily with it locked.

I would read reviews on it they are usually pretty accurate from my experience.

We now have two kids and have gone through three different joggers. If you are serious about running I would bite the bullet and get the best one you can afford first...I wish we had....
  • We got the bob sport utility and an attachment bar for our britax I can't seat. I really wanted a high quality running stroller that I could put a lot of miles on over a few years, so having a less than ideal infant travel system was worth it to have the really good running stroller
  • I do not have the graco one but we had the baby trend one and we ran with it a lot...have done races etc. It works fine when the wheel is locked but when using it with the wheel unlocked the whole thing shakes even at a slow pace of speed. Such a bummer because it does not steer easily with it locked. I would read reviews on it they are usually pretty accurate from my experience. We now have two kids and have gone through three different joggers. If you are serious about running I would bite the bullet and get the best one you can afford first...I wish we had....
    From all that I have read, heard, etc., you are not supposed to run with the wheel unlocked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sunidaze said:

I do not have the graco one but we had the baby trend one and we ran with it a lot...have done races etc. It works fine when the wheel is locked but when using it with the wheel unlocked the whole thing shakes even at a slow pace of speed. Such a bummer because it does not steer easily with it locked.

I would read reviews on it they are usually pretty accurate from my experience.

We now have two kids and have gone through three different joggers. If you are serious about running I would bite the bullet and get the best one you can afford first...I wish we had....

From all that I have read, heard, etc., you are not supposed to run with the wheel unlocked.

And we don't. I am talking about walking around the mall etc. It shakes at a barely walking speed....super annoying.
  • I haven't had any trouble with ours shaking with the wheel unlocked while walking.  It's actually extremely smooth.  I have read of others having this problem in a couple of the reviews, so maybe it's a defect in some of the models?  Mine is great though!
  • I do not have the graco one but we had the baby trend one and we ran with it a lot...have done races etc. It works fine when the wheel is locked but when using it with the wheel unlocked the whole thing shakes even at a slow pace of speed. Such a bummer because it does not steer easily with it locked. I would read reviews on it they are usually pretty accurate from my experience. We now have two kids and have gone through three different joggers. If you are serious about running I would bite the bullet and get the best one you can afford first...I wish we had....
    You should always run with the wheel locked. It adds a lot of stability to the stroller when you're running. When it is set to swivel, it can be very tippy and unstable.

• Thanks for all the feedback and info ladies!
                January Siggy Challenge

Praying for our May15 baby!          January 2014- Welcome Sweet Kimber!
    image     image
  • Have you tried Craigslist for used bob? They really are amazing. You could probably find an older model for $150 or less. I have ran with the jeep jogging stroller, it was alright.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"