TTC After a Loss
Options

~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check In~*^*~

Happy Friday!! 

I don’t know about you guys, but this week was extra-long, so I’m excited about the long weekend!  It is time to take a look back at the week and see how we did.  I’m cheering for all of you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@chknma  Were you able to get some running in this week?  Still making good food choices? 

@AnyMax  Thinking of you and your family today.  ((hugs)) 

@shandorfml2  Have you been able to avoid Dunkin Donuts this week?!  Did you head to the store for more healthy food?

@ksyknelvr73  Have you been able to walk any this week?  How’s the caffeine-cutting going?  That’s a hard process…

@SandSunBliss  Hi everyone!  I’ve been doing really well.  I need to work on getting enough sleep at night, but otherwise I am feeling good.  It helps that I am now down 8 pounds!

@Kinipela7  How have you been?  Were you able to steer clear of the sweets and exercise a good bit this week?

@meladoriestar  I know you are getting back into exercising after a long sabbatical – how is it going?!  Still pacing yourself I hope!

@hcorcoran  How are you?  Do you feel ready for your un this weekend?

@carlsonbaby2014  I’m so impressed by your plan.  How is it going?  Were you able to get in bodypump and some good runs?  Thanks for tag-teaming the checkins with me!

@Pink021  How is the training going?  Were you able to fit in a bit more exercise?  I’m rooting for you!

@kountingsheep  I imagine you are in BD mode now!  Have you been able to fit in any exercise?  

@clh4444 Were you able to fit the gym into your crazy schedule?!  I’m so impressed with all that you do.  I don’t know how you do it!  Still making good food choices?

@kayleenamiller  Welcome again! How are you feeling about the race tomorrow?  Have you been able to get a couple of runs in this week?

@MyFirstRaspberry  Welcome again! How is the BDing going?  ;)  How about the cooking/nutrition?  I’m so proud of you for the changes you are making!

@HoldingOutHope  How has the calorie counting been going?  Were you able to get your workouts in?!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

Re: ~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check In~*^*~

• Options
    Pink021 said:
    It's Friday already? Oops, guess I didnt reach my exercise goal! I did 70 minutes this week...eek...I may still get in some exercise today though. We only ran one day but we plan to focus more on running next week. I have been doing pretty good with food tracking. It's been eye opening and I am for sure thinking more about what I want to eat.

Haha.  Today definitely still counts!  It's still great that you got in some exercise!  Hopefully the weather will be nice for you this weekend and you can get out and about some then as well. 

Good job on the food tracking and being more conscious of your choices.  It's a hard transition to go from thinking of food as comfort to fuel...that's what I have been working on!! 

BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13

imageimage image

• Options

@MyFirstRaspberry  Welcome again! How is the BDing going?    How about the cooking/nutrition?  I’m so proud of you for the changes you are making!

Hey there Sand!  If BD'ing counts toward healthy living, then I am doing really well this week! We have DTD 6 times in the last 7 days. I have made it to the gym twice, would like to get in at least one more workout session. I'm headed to acupuncture in a little bit, does that count toward relaxation??  :D  And today starts my 4 day weekend!

Food/Nutrition wise I've been doing pretty well with cooking dinner. We had roasted chicken w/veggies, fish, chicken again.  But I have been not doing myself justice with logging food. 

Happy Friday to all!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good morning!! Love the PIP @SandSunBliss :)  Also - CONGRATS on 8 pounds down!  THat is awesome!

I did pretty well this week, although actually post +OPK got in the way of a BodyPump class :), we DTD instead hehe.  Still counts, though, right?  Otherwise I've done ok, not as well as I had hoped for exercise.  It's been raining a ton here, so I only went on one run but am hoping to get another one in this morning. 

I'll check in again later this morning to offer cheers and ((hugs))!!  
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options

@MyFirstRaspberry  Welcome again! How is the BDing going?    How about the cooking/nutrition?  I’m so proud of you for the changes you are making!

Hey there Sand!  If BD'ing counts toward healthy living, then I am doing really well this week! We have DTD 6 times in the last 7 days. I have made it to the gym twice, would like to get in at least one more workout session. I'm headed to acupuncture in a little bit, does that count toward relaxation??  :D  And today starts my 4 day weekend!

Food/Nutrition wise I've been doing pretty well with cooking dinner. We had roasted chicken w/veggies, fish, chicken again.  But I have been not doing myself justice with logging food. 

Happy Friday to all!

Color me impressed!!  BDing counts. Great job working out - maybe you can get another one in with your 4 day weekend!!  I haven't done acupuncture, but I think it totally counts for relaxation!  The important part is making healthy food decisions.  The logging is just to keep you accountable for that.  It sounds like you are doing pretty well on the eating front! 

Great job taking care of yourself this week :)

imageimage image

• Options
    Good morning!! Love the PIP @SandSunBliss :)  Also - CONGRATS on 8 pounds down!  THat is awesome!

I did pretty well this week, although actually post +OPK got in the way of a BodyPump class :), we DTD instead hehe.  Still counts, though, right?  Otherwise I've done ok, not as well as I had hoped for exercise.  It's been raining a ton here, so I only went on one run but am hoping to get another one in this morning. 

hahaha.  you just did an alternate type of bodypump.... ;) FX for you this cycle!

Rain does put a damper on the running.  Enjoy your run this morning!!

imageimage image

• Options

ksyknelvr73  Have you been able to walk any this week?  How’s the caffeine-cutting going?  That’s a hard process…

Ha....well, oops. I haven't done well with cutting the caffeine at all. I have cut back on my coffee but I replaced it with sweet tea apparently. NOT good (as I currently sit here sipping my sweet tea). I am going to do better next week. This week has been stressful with trying to finish my school stuff, so I think that next week is a good starting point for that. We haven't been walking this week either - it rained Mon-Tues and then it was SO blinding hot the last 2 days (excuses, excuses). Again, something I hope to do better with in coming weeks. Next week is my busy week at work and I don't usually get home in time to go walking so I'm not sure that I'll get much in until after next week.

@SandSunBliss you are doing awesome on the exercising! I am so proud of you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options

ksyknelvr73  Have you been able to walk any this week?  How’s the caffeine-cutting going?  That’s a hard process…

Ha....well, oops. I haven't done well with cutting the caffeine at all. I have cut back on my coffee but I replaced it with sweet tea apparently. NOT good (as I currently sit here sipping my sweet tea). I am going to do better next week. This week has been stressful with trying to finish my school stuff, so I think that next week is a good starting point for that. We haven't been walking this week either - it rained Mon-Tues and then it was SO blinding hot the last 2 days (excuses, excuses). Again, something I hope to do better with in coming weeks. Next week is my busy week at work and I don't usually get home in time to go walking so I'm not sure that I'll get much in until after next week.

@SandSunBliss you are doing awesome on the exercising! I am so proud of you!

@ksyknelvr73

:\"> thank you! It really is hard to fit it in everyday - harder than I thought it would be. I would like to bump up my intensity this coming week, but am happy I am at least moving each day...

I am super proud of you for finishing grad school! What a huge accomplishment this week!

We are super busy at work too...bleh. Sweet tea was always my vice. I haven't had it since my talk with the doctor, but gosh I miss it!! Maybe you will be able to get in a walk over the long weekend. (sorry that was a really random order in responding to your post... lol)

imageimage image

• Options

@shandorfml2 Have you been able to avoid Dunkin Donuts this week?! Did you head to the store for more healthy food?

It's so hard, especially now with pumpkin spice!!! I didn't have any today and bought some coffee for home. Yay! I didn't have any yesterday either. So, so far so good. Can't afford it anyway. Yes did get to the store and got stocked up on healthy stuff. I feel like I'm getting back on track. Now to get back to walking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Pink021 said:
    @sunsandbliss - down 8 lbs? Way to go!!!

Yay nice job!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

@shandorfml2 Have you been able to avoid Dunkin Donuts this week?! Did you head to the store for more healthy food?

It's so hard, especially now with pumpkin spice!!! I didn't have any today and bought some coffee for home. Yay! I didn't have any yesterday either. So, so far so good. Can't afford it anyway. Yes did get to the store and got stocked up on healthy stuff. I feel like I'm getting back on track. Now to get back to walking.

Woohoo!  It sounds like you are resisting it well.  And kudos for getting back on track in general.  Its a good feeling.

imageimage image

• Options
    Awww, you guys are doing so great! I am cheering for you all. You make me ashamed that I have not met any goals this week. I had such great intentions after hitting the gym Monday and then reality hit. I was so tired by the time I got home Tuesday I could barely move.

Wednesday I did a short walk with the dog only because I admit I skipped the gym to have drinks with friends and yesterday was horrible. Lots of computer issues, very frustrating trying to teach my university class without computer and I admit I am an emotional eater. So I am trying to recover from the week and get myself back in the right frame of mind.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • Options
    clh4444 said:
    Awww, you guys are doing so great! I am cheering for you all. You make me ashamed that I have not met any goals this week. I had such great intentions after hitting the gym Monday and then reality hit. I was so tired by the time I got home Tuesday I could barely move. Wednesday I did a short walk with the dog only because I admit I skipped the gym to have drinks with friends and yesterday was horrible. Lots of computer issues, very frustrating trying to teach my university class without computer and I admit I am an emotional eater. So I am trying to recover from the week and get myself back in the right frame of mind.

((((hugs))))

I am still so impressed by you.  Please don't get discouraged.  You have so much on your plate - I don't know how you wouldn't be exhausted!  I am an emotional eater too - I think that's why I've been so grouchy since cutting the carbs!! haha. 

I know that you will get back on track as you get adjusted to your new schedule.  I am cheering hard for you!

imageimage image

• Options
    Thanks for taking over the check-in! Yes, I stayed on track! Went to the gym twice this week as planned. Yesterday I managed 20 minutes on elliptical and 15 minutes of walking. My thighs are so sore! Also, cooked my dinners this week and last night when we were all out, I ordered salad instead of nachos. Woohoo!

@meladoriestar

Great job!!!  You've really increased your workout time and making good choices when going out is so hard!!  wootwoot! You get a gold star for you this week!  Keep it up, lady. 

imageimage image

• Options
    Ahhh now that i'm nicely settled in with some java....

@SandSunBliss - That's so awesome that you are down 8 pounds.  Way to go!  :)  And thanks for doing the check in!!

@Pink021 - Good job with the food tracking!  Do you use MFP? Happy Friday, lady!  I hope your weekend is awesome.

@MyFirstRaspberry - Nice work on the BD'ing ;)  

@ksyknelvr73 - Congrats again on finishing grad school!!  Working out in the heat is awful, I hope cooler temps are around the corner for you :)

@shandorfml2 - Nice work on avoiding the donuts and stocking up on healthy food at the store!  Love it!

@clh444 - Hey lady!  Sometimes our bodies need a break, too, you know? Plus, hanging out with friends is good for the soul ;)

@meladoriestar - Glad to hear the week went well for you!  I love feeling sore after a work out :)

• Options
    edited August 2013
    @SandSunBliss - 8 pounds down!! You are doing awesome!!

@Pink021 - good job with food tracking!

@carlsonbaby2014- yay for a +OPK!  I definitely ditch workouts to HIO.

@ksyknelvr73 - Congrats again on grad school. No more weight on your shoulders!

@shandorfml2 - nice job stocking up on healthy foods. I need to take a page from your book and do the same!

@clh4444 - don't be too hard on yourself. Tomorrow is another day.

@meladoriestar - good job staying on track! You Rock!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Options
    Thanks @myfirstraspberry, @carlsonbaby2014, and @meladoriestar for sweet words! I think I will just  be enjoying myself this weekend and not worrying about being healthy until next week :)
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    @kountingsheep I imagine you are in BD mode now! Have you been able to fit in any exercise? I was able to get on the treadmill this week before getting hit by an end-of-AF migraine. But luckily it didn't linger. I've been having trouble falling asleep lately, so when that happens I walk laps in our living room for 20 minutes to tire myself out. It helps and I did that at least two nights this week (can't remember how many exactly), so that's at least an extra 40 minutes of walking! And I am definitely looking forward to the long weekend, since we will be HIO a lot starting now and for the rest of the next 2 weeks ;)

Good job on getting some exercise in, although I am sorry you are having trouble sleeping!  Bow-chicka-wow-wow. Don't try this!

imageimage image

• Options

hahaha.  you just did an alternate type of bodypump.... ;) FX for you this cycle!

Rain does put a damper on the running.  Enjoy your run this morning!!

:\">
  • Options
    Sorry I was MIA!  We were at our race all weekend and I don't love using the message boards on my phone.

The weekend and race were great!  I felt in control for the first time in a long time!

• Options
    hcorcoran said:
    Sorry I was MIA!  We were at our race all weekend and I don't love using the message boards on my phone.

The weekend and race were great!  I felt in control for the first time in a long time!

great news @hcorcoran!! I understand - mobile es no bueno!

imageimage image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"