April 2013 Moms
Options

name one thing....

That your LO does that makes you laugh. List as many as you'd like but at least one! :)

Every time we give DD her binky, she takes it out right away, looks at it, and puts it back in herself. Like "I want to do it! "

Re: name one thing....

• Options
    He grabs himself every.single.time we open his diaper to change him. It makes me laugh every time except when he is poopy. :/

The way he is constantly chewing on his feet. Too cute and funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The rare time he takes a binky he does that too! 

The things that make me laugh are:
    -He frowns at me and recoils his legs when laying beside me.. then suddenly kicks me in either one giant two legged kick or multiple times very fast.. I look at him and laugh cause the moment I look at him he is all smiles and coos.. like "I WANT YOUR FULL ATTENTION MOM"
    -His pterodactyl screech... sounds like he belongs in a death metal group.
    -I laugh when he poops.. he sounds like he is pushing out a tree or something, he has this blank stare and his bottom lip drops and just says 'hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggg' and when I check it is just a little bit.. he isn't constipated lol.
    -OH and today he made me crack up because he was looking at my soda.. I said hey in a normal tone and he jumped out of his skin like he had been caught red handed.. he looked away and I said hey and he didn't flinch.. he looked back at my soda and I started to talk and he jumped out of his skin again and looked at me like 'oh shhhhiii' he did this until I was laughing so hard I was crying and he was utterly confused.
    -Above anything else, his laugh.. when he laughs I laugh which makes him stop laughing and stare at me.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cece2682 said:
    Omg Nikki! C does the same thing when he poops and it makes me crack up!!! I actually video taped him doing it! Super serious face, these long grunts, for a good 2 minutes! So funny! And I love the blank stare bc you're laughing! So funny!
    Lmao, I have a video of him too!

• Options
    Almost everytime we go to take off DS's shirt/onesie he immediately locks his arms and starts laughing like he's saying "yeah just try to get this shirt off of me!!". It's so funny we laugh every time!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When Eli wants to eat you lay him down on your lap and he makes this little lip smacking noise because he knows what's coming. I love it! It's so cute and funny!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tondraluv said:

DS blushes when you smile at him every single time

Awwww, this sounds adorable!

My favourites are when I see DD light up every time I change her or put new clothes on her. She will try to "help" and hold her feet for me with this huge smile on her face, lol. She also particularly loves the moment when you are pulling clothes over her head, and will often start giggling from it, which makes me laugh.

I also love her funny growling, how confused she looks when she rolls onto her tummy, and her beaming smile she gives DH every morning when he gets home from work. :)

• Options
    tondraluv said:
    DS blushes when you smile at him every single time
    D'awwwww 

• Options
    I have two.

1. When she farts and smiles at me.
    2. She has been making these weird noises that seem like they are trapped in her throat instead of coming out of her mouth. She just goes on and on with them and if she hears something loud her eyes get big like "why are you interrupting me"?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She is super distracted while feeding, which is frustrating...but she will pull herself off the boob look up at me and give me this huge milky grin...love it.  Also she just started this...when she is lying on a blanket or her piano mat, she will grab the corner and pull it over her face and I say "Where is Giavanna, where did she go?" and she lets go of the corner, revealing her face and gives me a big giggle. Too cute.
  • Options
    She gives a great thanks mom smile after we nurse and she also has this funny bird smile where she sucks in her lower lip and the point of her upper lip reminds me of a bird. She doesn't mind others holding her but she sometimes just wants mommy and daddy and I love that!
  • Options
    Her giggle is the cutest thing i have ever heard. Her smile and how she eats her fingers all day. She is the light of my eyes and makes me happy every single day :)
  • Options
    This is a new development -- when he's playing by himself, either in his jumparoo or on his activity gym, he's screetching and "screaming" but with happiness, and they are just such silly noises that it makes me laugh!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    When he laughs. 
    When he says,"Mmmumm!!!"
    When he complains through his binkie. 
    When I can hear him talking and see him rolling and playing with his feet in his crib through the monitor.
    When he tries to mimic things I'm doing with my hands. 
    When he blows bubbles in a spoon of food and gets it up his nose. It's really gross with peas lol. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Also, DD loves holding her bottle. Within the last week she had started "feeding me" and as soon as I put a drink up to my lips she takes her hand and lays it on my cup.
  • Options
    Clara pulls her knees to her chest as soon as we unfasten her diaper, like she's saying "Ok, clean my bum now!" Also, she lights up, screeches, and giggles anytime she can see the dog, especially if he's scratching himself! I think they'll be best friends once she's old enough to play with him :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When we open up her swaddle sack in the morning and her little arms pop straight over her head to stretch like they're spring loaded. It's pretty cute. She's also super enamored of her feet lately. They are adorable, so I can't blame her.
  • Options

There are so many things that LO does that I cant help but think "Gosh, I'm so lucky to be her mom"

I love when she....

-First wakes up and looks around to find us and when she does the biggest smile comes across her face

-When she is finished eating, I catch her in the corner on my eye just staring at me and when I look at her she smiles

-When were feeding her she tries to grab her bottle and hold it

-When she talks to us and will go on and on with a story and will respond back to us when we continue the talking.

* These are just a few :)

<3 Married the Love of my Life Louie 3.17.12
    <3 Our precious baby girl Anya 4.18.13
    <3 Our handsome baby boy Louie 6.6.14

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    Clara pulls her knees to her chest as soon as we unfasten her diaper, like she's saying "Ok, clean my bum now!" Also, she lights up, screeches, and giggles anytime she can see the dog, especially if he's scratching himself! I think they'll be best friends once she's old enough to play with him :)
    LO does this too!  <3
  • Options
    I think this is my favorite thread. Babies are so f*ing adorable.

Seamus kills me when I get home and someone else is holding him. As soon as he sees me he gives the other person a huge hug like he'e so excited he can't contain himself.

He'll also lay on his mat for 20-30 minutes playing with his drool. If someone looks at him, he smiles and goes right back to  it.

Anytime he laughs after burping or farting. Anytime he laughs, really. 

And moments like this one:
    image image imageimage
  • Options

3) When someone smiles at him, he'll get a huge smile on his face and then act shy and turn away to put his head on my shoulder.

Yes!! This is my favourite thing DD does right now too. I also love how she thinks her brother is the most hilarious thing around!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He will work up to a cry with the best pout in the world.... It's so cute! (An old picture but the pout hasn't changed)
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    Awww I love reading these!

LO has amazing expressions. She is able to raise one eyebrow. It's subtle, but it's there. She'll look at me or someone, and raise her eyebrow in amusement. I love it!

Her giggle! And then when I laugh, she gets all serious and stares at me, just like others have said.

Since recently starting LO on solids, some she's liked and some not. But when she likes something, she really likes it. Today I gave her carrots for the first time. It was like her body was vibrating in her high chair with excitement, and she had her mouth so wide open before the spoon even left the bowl! It had me cracking up how much she was loving it, like I couldn't feed her fast enough!
  • Options
    M thrusts his arms up above his head after I undo the swaddle too! Also, snuggling/sleeping together in the mornings...he is just so precious. I love reading all of these.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I have one more to share.
    FaceTime with daddy! He works swing and we FaceTime on his lunch. She is so talkative and sometimes won't even let me get a word in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"