Toddlers: 24 Months+

Intro!

Hey there! I used to bump a whole lot when I was TTC and PG with my son but haven't signed on in quite a while and figured I would jump back in. I have since forgotten my SN and password so I figured I would just start brand new and intro myself to the boards I will frequent! :)

I am a SAHM and have a spunky little two year old boy. Thinking of trying for a second but not there quite yet. I garden. I cook. I Netflix. We have two cats, a dog and a turtle. Live in MN.  Good stuff! 

Hope all is well with everyone out there in Bump Land!

Re: Intro!

• Thanks! Random question for you, how is it working overnights and dealing with a two year old during the day? With only the hubs working, we are on a shoestring budget and it's no fun! I keep wanting to pick up a job but don't want it to be anything that takes away from my time with our son or requires childcare since that is the reason I stopped working to start with. I did overnight jobs in my early twenties and it was fine because I could sleep the day away... Not so much now. An overnight job seems like the most logical but I'm not sure I would be able to handle the hours AND being a mom. 
  • Thanks for the response! Yep, that sounds perfect! What mom isn't a little tired anyways so why not make it work!? 
    I worked in radio a few years ago so I am hoping to get a job back in the industry but just as a PT board op so I wouldn't have to plan a full on show but could bring in a little income doing something I know how to do well. I figure, nobody ever wants the overnight shift so I might be lucky enough to grab that. I agree with the not being able to do an on-your-feet job all night, it has to be a sitting job for sure! Here's hoping! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"