November 2013 Moms
Options

Babies R Us - FREE Gift today!!

They have a promo going on in store only ... spend $50 get a free umbrella stroller, spend $100 get a free diaper bag and spend $150 get a free video monitor ($100 value). Totally went in and got some stuff we needed anyway to get the monitor!!

Re: Babies R Us - FREE Gift today!!

• Options
    I got the flyer in the mail yesterday and it's a really good deal if you will be spending the money in the store anyways.    We got a video monitor about a month ago and I just got a diaper bag, of course!    I think the promo is good until 9/18.
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Options
    thanks!  which one did you get? I wonder how the monitor is.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got the monitor and the picture is extremely clear. You can purchas additional cameras if you want it supports up to 4 and it has sound
  • Options
    Wow! That sounds great!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 12/19/08 m/c 12/26/08 4 weeks 5 days BFP 10/12/12 m/c 11/19/12 9 weeks...love you forever my angel babies!
  • Options
    That's an awesome deal! What things did you buy yourself?? I'm nervous to buy too much on my own before my shower but I'm sure people only want to buy the 'cute things'
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FYI - they also have 25% off their chicco keyfit rattania collection. I know a lot of moms were looking at that carseat and 25% is the best deal I've seen since being pregnant. Ends up about. $150!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got the 2nd car seat base I needed and my breast pump accessories, boring stuff ... There is so much on my registry still
  • Options
    When does this deal end does anyone know?
  • Options
    *Offer available in store only. Valid 8/30-9/18/13 while supplies last; no substitutions. Excludes diapers, wipes, food, formula & toys (infant toys included). One free item per guest, per transaction.
    I just went to the website. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    AJCagle82 said:

*Offer available in store only. Valid 8/30-9/18/13 while supplies last; no substitutions. Excludes diapers, wipes, food, formula & toys (infant toys included). One free item per guest, per transaction.
    I just went to the website. 
    Thanks
  • Options
    Which monitor is it? I wanna look it up and check out reviews. Thanks!
  • Options
    It's a summer monitor- you can look it up on their website. It's while supplies last though and when I went yesterday morning my BRU was packed and I would guess that they've already run out or will very shortly.

BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12

BFP 2/26/13 EDD 11/1/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My BRU only had two monitors left when I left the store.
  • Options
    We have been testing the FREE monitor with the new puppy and I am extremely impressed! Picture below I took of the monitor with my cellphone.
  • Options
    meabtahi said:
    That's an awesome deal! What things did you buy yourself?? I'm nervous to buy too much on my own before my shower but I'm sure people only want to buy the 'cute things'
    The mattress we wanted got us the deal for the free monitor, so we didn't have to purchase much. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I got the umbrella stroller today for spending $50, which is pretty nice. We bought some winter/fall pjs for DD1 (pjs were 40% off) and a few other things for the new baby.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"