September 2013 Moms
Options

On a house cleaning rampage!

I have gotten though 3 loads of laundry, dishes, cleaning the bathroom, cleaned duckies 1&2's closet I including purging clothes. Next is clean kitchen, and living room and my bedroom.

At least my laundry is not as bad as it was in June lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: On a house cleaning rampage!

• Options
    Lol. We have company coming over tomorrow and I kind of want to make. Good first impression lol. That and a good deep clean before baby, we have 1 week 6 days or less lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My house is getting a rest cleaning too, but not by me. I have my big swollen feet propped up while H does all the work. I almost feel guilty, but I have to follow doctor's orders >:) I told him he is nesting for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    DH and I cleaned the whole house over the last two days. It has been insane! He is currently at Home Depot getting stuff to work on our bathroom! :) I however, slept until about noon. I figure it's a good trade off since I haven't been able to sleep at all while he snores next to me! 
    **Proud Mommy to Elijah Douglas**
          **Angel baby August 2010**
      **Proud Mama of two furbabies**
  • Options
    I was like that last week. The house was perfect. Now I'm just hoping it stays that way until LO gets here because I truly don't feel like doing anything right now but at the same time, I don't want him to come home to a messy house so I'm trying to stay in top of everything. 
  • Options
    Yeah so much for me leaving things to hubs. I have already grocery shopped, did laundry, thoroughly cleaned out two closets and reorganized the kitchen cabinets. Everything is making me nuts today!
  • Options
    We started off cleaning this morning...got both bathrooms cleaned and did all the laundry. Then i decided since everything at Carters is 50% off and I had a 20% off coupon, that it was more important to shop. We'll get back to the cleaning tomorrow.
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    I was like that a couple of days ago, all was good until I stopped cleaning, horrible back pain but business got done. If you have a hard time sleeping at night all the cleaning you did today may help you sleep early tonight :)
  • Options
    All I have left is laundry picking up living room. Sweeping and mopping and vacuuming. I even got a nap in lol.

• Options
    @mallard... don't pull a muscle in your bum this time!!! ;)

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options

@mallard... don't pull a muscle in your bum this time!!! ;)

Haha. I almost forgot. I am taking it pretty easy. Doing a little at a time. Maybe I am secretly hoping this mean labor is around the corner. With duck 2 a few hours before the gallbladder attack that put me into labor all I wanted to do is clean the garage, got pissed cause papa duck wasn't helping stormed out of garage and pouted lol. Papa duck said that he will have his phone off silent today while he will be at clients houses just in case.

• Options
    Nesting is a false old wives tale ;)

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    Woohoo for productivity! DH and I set up our stroller, did laundry, cleaned the living room and bedroom, and started on the kitchen. DH also cleaned out the chicken coop and now he's in his shop building us our kitchen table (finally!). I am going to go do the bathroom as soon as I cool down and then maybe face the nursery. We had a baby shower and I got excited about opening/unpacking all the gifts, but then didn't actually put them away. But I have another shower next weekend so I have got to get to it! Then I will reward myself by working on my baby quilt :)
  • Options
    I have been force nesting which is a process that goes like this:
    Watch a show
    Commercial... do a chore.
    Watch some more show.
    Damn commercial, another chore.
    Repeat.

• Options
    I so wish I had the energy to do anything, anything at all! My mind is in the right place making all these plans to organize the cupboards and get rid of older bulky furniture and replace it with space saving furniture but have not gotten around to anything.

All I want to do is sleep! I feel so unbelievably exhausted I'm hoping to get one last burst of energy before baby comes but that's looking very unlikely to happen. Boo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"