Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Question about Amazon mom/prime

1. If you join Amazon Mom does that mean you automatically become part of Amazon Prime - so that you get the streaming included?

2. I thought someone said there was a deal recently that you get a deep discount upfront, like a coupon code if you join Amazon mom now? Any input?

Re: Question about Amazon mom/prime

• Amazon mom and amazon prime are different. If you sign up for Amazon mom, you get amazon prime for 6 months. Amazon prime is free two day shipping. I'm pretty sure streaming is included. After the six months, you would have to pay the annual price for prime.

With amazon mom you get some discounted prices on baby things and different offers.

I'm not sure about the coupon code. I'm sure you could search amazon coupon and you could find something.

I'd highly recommend prime membership. I love it!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Pinkie78 said:

I second the rec to get amazon prime. We use subscribe and save to get many baby and home supplies delivered to us. It is so convenient and you get a discount on the items.

I did see a post recently about a coupon code. Try checking the 3 to 6 month board. It may have been there.

This exactly! I love our prime membership! It pays for itself in no time with the free two day shipping. And subscribe & save rocks. Anything from formula to diapers to cat litter to personal care items. I don't know about a coupon code but if you order 5 things or more with subscribe & save you get a 20% discount.
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"