December 2011 Moms
Options

Two Thing Tuesday

1. Do you have a set of dinnerware? What does it look like? 2. If you were to change your profession, what would you do?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• Options
    -T--T- member
    1. We do have matching dinnerware. They are white square with black stripes randomly on them. Growing up, my mom always had 4 of one kind, 6 of another, 3 of another and it drove me absolutely crazy. 2. I always thought it would be cool to fly a plane but that seems like a lot of responsibly with people's lives in your hands if you were to crash. I thought about nursing and becoming a NICU nurse.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  We have a matching set of everyday dinner ware that is just plain white squares from Ikea, but then we have the wedding stuff that I never use which is Kate Spade and I'm actually really looking forward to the day we have a house and then I can have people over and use the nice stuff!!

2.  I don't think I would change careers exactly just would like to change my specialty.  When I graduated I applied for jobs with Interior Design firms that worked mainly in hospitality design and got exactly zero replies, ending up taking a job doing corporate design work for law firm and thats what I'm still doing never had an opportunity to make a switch as the economy just kept getting worse and worse, now I think I'm too embedded in corporate design to make the switch without going to back to square one.  Long story short I would love to design restuarants and hotels instead of law offices.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    1. Burnt orange set from Pottery barn (wedding present).

2. I wish I could be a personal shopper! I love shopping and putting outfits together for both myself and DS, we are so screwed if we have a girl one day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    1. We have fiestaware. 8 place settings each one a different color.

2. I would love to own a cloth diaper store or an upscale children's consignment store.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    1. We have a Swiss-dot patterned white-on-white set. I finally convinced my husband to get rid of most of his all-black dinnerware.

2. I always wanted to be a tour guide on one of the safari rides at a theme park. I still like to give directions as we drive around town in that voice: "And if you look to your left, you'll see a Costco, and right past that...why, yes! Yes, it is! You folks are lucky enough to see a Krispy Kreme!" 

• Options
    1. We have this set that we got as a wedding gift: https://www.target.com/p/sango-concepts-16-pc-dinnerware-set-avocado/-/A-12980708?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C12980708&CPNG=Dining&kpid=12980708&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=12980708&gclid=CMO-3aWnoLkCFcqe4AodTCgAQg We also have a set of Corelle with ivy on it that I've had since college. It's in the basement right now, but I'm thinking of getting it out for DS to use since our other set is stoneware and chips fairly easily.

2. Nope. I always wanted to be a SAHM. I've had jobs that I've enjoyed and have been good at doing, but always felt like I was just biding my time until I could be a mom.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    -T- said:
    1. Do you have a set of dinnerware? What does it look like? No. We only have one set of dishes and they are plain white and from Ikea. 
     2. If you were to change your profession, what would you do? I don't know really. Maybe become an ultrasound technician. 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"