May 2013 Moms

What do you think?

I think I've now seen it all. To me this is absolutely ridiculous!

Re: What do you think?

• Yep. DS potty trained with no electronics necessary.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • This is a joke, right? WOW

• Loading the player...
  • What a terrible idea. I'm of the school of thought that kids are WAY too into electronics now. I hate going to restaurants and seeing kids just playing on their parents phones instead of interacting and learning how to behave in public. I've already done things that I said I would never do as a parent, but screen time is something I will never budge on.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

That's crazy.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG that is ridiculous.  It really kills me when I see families out places like the zoo, or whatever, and the kids have an iPhone/video game/iPad stuck to their hands.  It's one thing if maybe you're on a long car trip or something, but at the zoo/family activity?  Not happening in my household.

*Sorry for the hijack/vent.  It just drives me crazy.
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• They are selling this right now at Target.com daily deals. Granted I give my daughter my phone to entertain her but my phone has a code so she can't just grab it whenever. She has to ask our permission. So we control it. But... Seriously, this is ( I have no words!)
  • At first I thought this was a joke, then saw the PP about Target, went to the site and was shocked at not only this, but many of the potty chairs. Royal thrones.....really!?! OK, I realize its been a decade since I last potty trained, but believe me, it can be done with just a basic plastic seat. Some things baby related have just gotten ridiculous. 8-|

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• helenkayj said:

Do they make one for adults? I need a birthday idea for DH... plus it might give me more bump time... :)

Ha! I was thinking the same. DH has the IPad glued to him and uses as his "reading material" when he's on his throne lol

• When I was trying to get DD to poop on the potty, I would have done anything. I do not judge. Potty training was awful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • missk0411 said:

evelyn602 said:

helenkayj said:

Do they make one for adults? I need a birthday idea for DH... plus it might give me more bump time... :)

Ha! I was thinking the same. DH has the IPad glued to him and uses as his "reading material" when he's on his throne lol

Me three!

Lol. This was my thought as well! :\">

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Yes, my husband would love this as well!
  • My nephew spent ten minutes the other day trying to swipe the cover of a book....wtf

Lol
  • Wow. The things people come up with :-?
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • 1and1is31and1is3 member
    edited September 2013
    HZ2012 said:

My nephew spent ten minutes the other day trying to swipe the cover of a book....wtf

Lol
    I laughed way too hard at this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"