August 2012 Moms
Options

When did you get your BFP?

So, DH and I are actively trying for the next baby. I O'ed on August 16th/17th. Since then I had cramps up until about this past Monday. Then they went away and now my girls are super tender and "full" feeling. I am still getting BFN though and I am now 13/14 days past. So just curious if anyone remembers how long it took them to get a BFP. AF should come Monday or Tuesday if I am indeed not pregnant. When I found out I was pregnant with DD I waited until AF was 3 days late and the line was SUPER faint but there. Hmmm maybe I will test again tomorrow. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: When did you get your BFP?

• Options
    Are you charting? I was 8DPO with pregnancies 2 and 3 (4 days before expected AF), and didn't find out until I was 6.5w along with #1. 
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
  • Options
    Yeah, I chart with FF. But I also get cramps when I ovulate so I usually know when it is happening but this time the cramps lasted for over a week. I know everyone is different but trying to stay positive. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    With our lo I was 14 dpo, however I didn't test at all before then (I didn't want to get my hopes up!).

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I was charting, and I got it at 13dpo. I could just barely see it though; if I didn't squint and hold it up to the light, I would have missed it. When I went to my Dr a few days later, it was much darker.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JayandEmm said:
    I was charting, and I got it at 13dpo. I could just barely see it though; if I didn't squint and hold it up to the light, I would have missed it. When I went to my Dr a few days later, it was much darker.
    This is what I needed to read LOL I will test again tomorrow! I will be 14/15 dpo! 

• Options
    I was charting and I was 12 DPO.
  • Options
    I got my BFP at 11 dpo.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

• Options
    Ajm11 said:
    I was charting and got my BFP at 9 dpo. Maybe you O'd later this cycle?
    I hope not because we weren't as "active" after I was supposed too have lol 

• Options
    We won't discuss my BFP with Elijah, the ninja baby who didn't make my urine light up a stick for many moons.

This time, I waited until a week after my period should've shown up, mostly out of denial. I had symptoms before my period was due and probably could've gotten at least a faint line earlier in the week.
  • Options
    I don't know how many DPO but I got it on CD 24.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    I was 12 DPO. 10 & 11 DPO I had neg tests. 12 DPO it was very very light positive, had to squint to tell, even with FMU.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

• Options
    I'm probably no help. I waited to test till my period was about 10 days late. I had plans to party for New Years and didn't want to spoil mine or anyone else's fun. I still didn't drink much anyway cuz I had just started feeling like crap MS-wise. They were the brightest pink lines you could ever imagine.
  • Options
    I was 12 days DPO. It was a crazy faint line though. I want to say it didn't get dark until 15-16 dpo.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure with N, but the most recent pregnancy was at 9dpo or CD 25 and it was fairly dark
    BFP #1 - January 2010...m/c at 12 weeks 
    BFP #2 - December 2011, little lady #1 born August 2012
    BFP #3 - August 2013....m/c at 5 weeks 
    BFP #4 - October 2013....little lady #2 born June 2014

• Options
    latnprincesslatnprincess member
    edited August 2013
    I was definitely 3 days late when I tested for the first time.  I wasn't charting, but I had done it before and knew my cycles like the back of my hand.  I wanted to wait until I was for sure late.  So that would be, for me, 17 DPO.  Also I knew exactly when I ovulated and when I implanted.  About 4 DPO I got these twinges almost super light crampy feelings and I was like "is it?  can it be..?"  I am super in tune with my body though.  But I brushed it off, lol... Then when I was late I was still in denial, lol..  But of course super duper happy when I got my BFP!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options
    I'm of the wait until I'm really obviously late camp so I don't have to test multiple times and go back and forth wondering. I hope you get the result you want.
  • Options
    11 dpo and 13 dpo is my norms
    lolololo
  • Options
    I got mine 10 DPO on thanksgiving morning. I only tested be I wanted to see if I could drink. Wasn't expecting it so fast but so happy I got my DS :D
  • Options
    9 DPO with DS1 but not until 14 or 15 DPO with DS2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"