December 2012 Moms
Options

i want cold weather so bad!

im so tired of Louisiana hot mugginess. it seems like no matter what time we go outside for a walk she comes back soaked. i would live to bring lily outside for longer periods of time. and losing  the mosquitoes would be nice. we just cant escape them. 

anyone else ready for some cooler weather?  

Re: i want cold weather so bad!

• Options
    Me! I'm from PA and it gets really humid and muggy around here, pairing that up with I live near m n m mars and Hershey and we're farm country so when it gets really hot it smells like hot chocolate cow. I really really want fall to get here. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i cant quite imagine what that smells like but i sympathize i live in a town with a big paper mill its smells horrid worse in the heat
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm near Chicago and it's been...warm....but I am not ready for the cold.  Cooler weather maybe, middle 70's with no humidity please!  And no mosquitos!!!  Damn bloodsuckers!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Tonight I finally got to put on my sweats & old big sweatshirt & snuggle under a blanket :) DH and I even did a soak in the hot-tub! So glad it was cooler today but we are looking at back into the 90s & sunshine for the long weekend
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Options
    yes! I love fall and winter! I also want the dang mosquitoes to die already! I get bit walking from my mom's house to my car....

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I'm in Arizona. I am beyond over the heat and $400 electric bills.

imageimage

• Options
    Anyone want to trade for the weekend? It was a high of 66 here today. It's fun putting DD in fuzzy sleepers and cute sweaters, but I really want one more taste of summer!
  • Options
    I'm so over summer, can't wait for the cooler weather. I'd say here in nj we prob have about another month maybe month and a half til it cools down during the day. I can't wait to dress dd in all the little cute sweater dresses and fall clothes I have bought for her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Fullcircle06Fullcircle06 member
    edited August 2013
    amberdb72 said:
    I'm in Arizona. I am beyond over the heat and $400 electric bills.
    @amberdb72, you would hate me if I told you what ours was.  :-\". I go through phases of being ready for fall and then I still want a bit more summer. But, it doesn't get unbearably hot here, so that's why I am not as anxious for fall. 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm ready for fall because I'm sick of looking at Mili's summer clothes and want to wear her fall/winter clothes.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"