May 2013 Moms

Summer Infant Super Seat

Sorry for the multiple Posts tonight, I cant fall asleep for the life of me. I am trying to find another product that assits LO in sitting. She has a bumbo that I love but her legs are oh so chunky. She doesnt complain in it but its probably just a matter of time before she does.

Anyone use the Summer infant super seat? Whats your take on it ? 
Anyone have any other suggestions? TIA!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Summer Infant Super Seat

• We have one. Our LO is 15 weeks. He sits pretty well in it. I only have him in it for 5 min at a time now, but he loves looking at and touching the toys on it. I'm glad we got it. We also have a bumbo which we never use since we have this and there is more for him to entertain himself with
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We put DS1 in it when he was 4 months and he was too big for it, he was a chunker. Now with DS2 being even bigger than his older brother, we skipped the Summer Infant Seat and went straight for the jumperoo. it just depends on the size of you LO. DS1 was 16lbs at 4mo & DS2 is 18.10 at 4mo adjusted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have it and love it! I also had to get it due to chunky legs! It also has an insert you can take out if they get chunkier!! Plus also transitions to a booster seat for at the table once they are older!
  • Yes we have it and she seems to really like it :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • After everyone commenting on their LO's having chunky thighs the other day, I ordered the summer infant super seat & received it yesterday.  DD loves it!  Highly recommend it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got S this one after the someone recommended it instead of the bumbo and so far S loves it. We stick her in it when we eat dinner so she's hanging out with us, but not in her carseat. She's a tiny kiddo, so the infant insert works really well for her, but I'm betting if you take it out, that'll work really well for your kiddo. I really like all the toys that are attached and that you can turn it around later when they start eating solids
  • My LO wobbles a lot in it, but does great in the Jumperoo.
  • We have it but C's a little wobbly in it still.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Great question...we were going to look into getting this seat and I was going to ask you ladies about it. I think we will buy it and try it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"