November 2013 Moms

Pregnancy brain strikes again!

I have to get a drug test for my new job, I took the form with me yesterday shopping because we were right by the place but we missed the time frame that they do them so I'm like that's okay I'll do it in the morning. Well I was in my friends car.. And left the form in there! Didn't realize until I went to walk out the door this morning and couldn't find my form! Luckily I have a very nice friend that is going to meet me halfway because she lives 40 minutes from me but ugh! So frustrating!

But I am going shopping again today for business professional clothing for my new job! I've never  worn anything but a chef uniform to work so this is all new to me.. I'm taking my SIL with me because she wears business professional to her job so she can help me. Wish me  luck in finding clothes that fit well now and will HOPEFULLY transition well after baby!

And of course share your pregnancy brain stories.. Anytime I do anything stupid or crazy and my husband just gives me this look I just say "Uh.. I'm going with pregnancy brain on this.." Lol. ( :

Re: Pregnancy brain strikes again!

• SweetLaura286SweetLaura286 member
    edited August 2013
    I had to call pregnancy brain when I ordered from Panera yesterday, a muffin and a drink. She hands me a muffin and I start walking out the door lol ooops. She's like umm did you want your cup for your drink? I literally said "Oops, going to have to call pregnancy brain on that one!"

Gotta love it. Glad it's not too bad of a fix for you :) What a nice friend you have!
  • Two most recent:

1) I put my clothes in the washing machine at the laundromat, then preceded to put money and soap, as well as start, the wrong machine.  Thankfully the attendant to pity on me, and started MY machine.

2) While paying for groceries with my debit card, something I do regularly, I suddenly had to read every bit of instructions on the card swiper.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know if it's pregnancy brain or what, but I realized yesterday that I have been washing my clothes in FABRIC SOFTENER for the past month.  So disgusted...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"