Infertility
Options

Fertility journey

taylorostertayloroster member
edited August 2013 in Infertility
Hello ladies! I'm now on the end of my 5th week of pregnancy from IVF , this blog is posted in the wrong forum & I'm sorry.

Re: Fertility journey

• Options

Yay for positive stories! I can't give advice since I have never had a BFP, but it is so great to hear positive stories.

DH 38- Low Everything
    Me 33- AMH .9
    Married 11 years
    2002-current IUIs, meds, natural = All BFN

Aug. '13  Attempt at IVF #1 with Lurpon Flare- Canceled due to ovulation through Lupron.
    Sept. '13 - We will try again with EPP.

October '13 Started BCP for December IVF. Long Lupron protocol. Canceled due to ovulation through Lupron.

April '14 Planning IVF attempt #3. Adding Cetrotide. Doc consult at the end of this month. 

imageimage                                                   

• Options
    @tenyearwait- I'm so sorry have you been doing Ivf? What's been the main problem? I'm hoping for you! :\">
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rlk2rlk2 member
    Very happy for you but I agree that PAIF will have more insight for you since most of us here have never been pregnant. Congrats and good luck for a happy and uneventful nine months
    TTC 2 years- Me and DH (28) with (severely) low sperm count- less than 40 total (last 2 SA showed only 5 and 6 sperm each)
    IVF #1: ER 1/23/13- 4 eggs retrieved, 3 eggs fertilized; ET with 1 embryo 1/28/13 2 frosties beta #1 2/5 was 4.8- beta #2 2/7 3.5; BFN
    FET #1- transferred one beautiful 4AA embie. Praying this is my take home baby. Beta 5/7/13- BFFN!!!
    IVF #2: ER 7/17/13: 6R/3F- transferred 1 blast and 1 10 cell embryo 5dt.   Beta hell.  #1 2.5, #2 2.2- BFFFN! REALLY?
    IVF #3: ER 12/1 and only 2 retrieved.  1 fertilized with ICSI.  Was planning on transferring one fresh and one frozen....fresh was only 14 cells at day 5...CANCELLED and devastated due to 5cm blood filled cyst in ovary and blood in uterus.
    IVF #4: Antagonist protocol with endometrial scratch day one of stims.  ER 4/21: 6R/4M/3F- transferred 2 beautiful blasts (5dt) and one was hatching!  No frosties but hoping we won't need it!  Beta 5/4/14- 444(8dp5dt), Beta #2 10dp5dt 1002!  THIS HAS GOT TO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!  First US 5/15 we saw two of the most beautiful gestational and yolk sacs I have ever seen!  
    ****FINALLY PREGNANT WITH DI/DI TWINS!!!!!!!  

BRINLEY AND RILEY LONG.  Born November 20, 2014 at 32 wks 3 days.  4lbs7oz and 4lbs5oz.  1 month NICU time for "B's" and growing and feeding.  Now healthy, thriving, beautiful little girls!
     imagehttp://i62.tinypic.com/2dl9ap0.jpgpghttp://oi61.tinypic.com/o7t1y0.jpg

• Options
    Thank you ladies, I didn't post here to be mean. Was hoping to let everyone know there is hope out there, and it will happen.
  • Options

Was hoping to let everyone know there is hope out there, and it will happen.

Thanks, but uhh, we know :-)

H&H 9 months, enjoy PAIF :-)

• Options
    Gut punch first thing in the morning by a stranger after just getting my official BFN! Ugh. :-(

Healthy 9 months to you
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Options
    We understand that your intentions were good. It's just that we have a tight-knit group here and it can hurt to see a first-time poster on IF share a BFP (even good intent can create negative impact, you know?). Unfortunately we also get some cruel drive-by posters over here from time to time who post drive-by, one-time BFPs here and those suck, too. I really believe you that your journey has been long and hard, and I'm so thrilled to hear of another IVFer having success. I hope we will all get to join you over on PAIF once we get our BFPs, too! Congratulations!
    | Married since 2008 | DH and I: Both 30 | Me: Endometriosis and Carrier of an X-Linked Dominant Genetic Disorder | DH: Low Morph | Planning IVF with PGD and PGS in 2013 | Freeze-All IVF #1: March 2013 ER 3/26. 29R, 12M, 11F. 4 5AA frozen blasts. Freeze-All IVF#2: May 2013 ER 5/15. 31R, 21M, 20F. 6 5AA frozen blasts. Our PGD probe was completed in late June (total of 20 weeks to develop). PGD and PGS Results came on 6/19: 3 healthy embryos (normal chromosomes and unaffected by my family's genetic disorder). FET #1: July 2013 Natural Cycle - Cancelled due to insufficient lining (only got to 7.5mm). FET #1.2: August 2013 - Medicated Cycle with Lupron & Estrogen Patches to build up lining. Single embryo transfer was 8/23. Beta #1: 240! Beta #2: 578! U/S on 9/19 at 6w4d: We saw the heart beating at 131bpm. Second U/S on 10/4 at 8w5d: We saw the heart beating at 178bpm. EDD 5/11/2014
    PAIF/SAIF/Everyone Welcome! 

• Options

Gut punch first thing in the morning by a stranger after just getting my official BFN! Ugh. :-(

Healthy 9 months to you

(((Hugs)))

• Options
    Trust me if I could delete this post I would, I am new to this post & didn't mean in anyway to be hurtful. I have experienced it all too, and was just posting I'm sorry that it was in the wrong board. Would never wish anyone anything but the best. :(
  • Options
    Congratulations are in order!!
  • Options

Trust me if I could delete this post I would, I am new to this post & didn't mean in anyway to be hurtful. I have experienced it all too, and was just posting I'm sorry that it was in the wrong board. Would never wish anyone anything but the best. :(

No worries! Congrats to you!

Three ectopic preganacies in left tube in 1999, 2003 and 2004. HSG in 2010 concluded left tube blockage. IUI with femara in 2012 BFN. IVF #1 June 2013, 20 retreived, 14 mature, 12 fertilized via ICSI, one transferred, four frozen, BFN.  FET in September 2013 - BFN:( FET #2 April 2014 - BFP!!!!

Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap. As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God,the Maker of all things. <?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Ecclesiastes 11 4:5  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Gut punch first thing in the morning by a stranger after just getting my official BFN! Ugh. :-( Healthy 9 months to you

:( I feel you. It's been a rough day, tomorrow will make 3 weeks since BFN. Feel free to message me if you need to talk. Tayloroster - congrats! :)
    Me: 36 DH: 38 Married: 2/14/2010 TTC since: 5/2012
    DH: Average motility and count
    Me: Hysteroscopy 1/2013 to remove fibroid, chronic PID, infection treated internally by antibiotics, bicorneate uterus, both tubes blocked
    Consult with RE to explore options 3/2013
    IVF #1: 7/29 BFN
    IVF #2: (FET) September 2013
  • Options
    Gut punch first thing in the morning by a stranger after just getting my official BFN! Ugh. :-( Healthy 9 months to you

so sorry :(

thinking of you...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"