Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

juices

I am not wanting to give juices to LO yet. This is just a trying to remember question.

What age are kids developmentally ready to start drinking juices like apple juice?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

Re: juices

• Options
    The pedi gave the go ahead at 6 mo. DS hasn't had any yet (with the exception of prune juice) and he's almost 9 mo.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LSU628 said:

The pedi gave the go ahead at 6 mo. DS hasn't had any yet (with the exception of prune juice) and he's almost 9 mo.

6 months was what we were told also. I haven't really given DS any yet, but he's stolen his sisters cups and helped himself a few times!
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My pedi said if she never has juice it'd be fine. We haven't started and I don't think I will.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have no plans to introduce juice until DS is eating real, full, table meals.  We don't drink much juice, anyway, and I see it as a kind of treat, like soda but healthier.  Plus, DS is still trying to figure out the sippy cup!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Technically they can have it after 6 months, but like pp said-they never need it. My SIL is an ECE and said with the new guidelines from Health Canada they aren't allowed to give juice at daycare until age 6 now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"