September 2013 Moms
Options

PSA- Medela breast pump

Babies R Us has a red hot deal for the Medela Pump in Style. It's $200 today and when you spend $150 or over you get a free video monitor.
I'm lame and can't get my sig to work. This will have to do...

It's a Girl! Due September 28th!! 

Re: PSA- Medela breast pump

• Options
    Too bad it's in store only :( closest store is 4.5 hours away!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Options
    We just used our registry discount and gift cards on a convertible car seat and got the free video monitor- tested it out last night and despite mixed reviews on amazon, we thought it worked great! Can't beat free :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Getting mine for free thanks to the Affordable Care Act. Called my insurance company and they set me up with one. Should arrive just before or after my due date.
  • Options
    We scored big time at BRU yesterday! We just stopped in to exchange a few small things and noticed the sale on the breast pump...and we saw the deal about spending so much to get the free monitor. We decided to go ahead and get the pump but they were out of video monitors. So to make up for it they gave us 30% off the pump, a free diaper bag, and a free umbrella stroller! And I'll get reimbursed for the pump through insurance so we basically got about $300 worth of baby products for free!! Happy dance!
  • Options
    wow that's an awesome deal! Too bad we don't have that deal in Canada
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"