May 2014 Moms

Repost from PGAL-bad beta *update*

ebwhitebwhit member
edited September 2013 in May 2014 Moms
: ( just had my 3rd beta results and my numbers only went from 596 to 634 in two days. My RE is having me come in Sunday for an ultrasound to check for ectopic pregnancy. She said it could be ectopic, it could be a chemical or it could be fine. I am mostly feeling pissed right now that we are on this crazy roller coaster of "it's great!" "It's not great..." It's great! No, I'm just fucking with you it's not great." wtf. This is horrible and scary. I feel like we are out and DH is devastated right now.

well we had our ultrasound and the pregnancy is not ectopic. It's definitely a ute baby and the Dr. said everything looked "fine". no bleeding around the sack and he said my uterine lining looks good. They are still worried about my numbers so we will go back for an ultrasound next Thursday. They also took a beta today so I should hear tonight. There wasn't much to see but the Dr. didn't seem worried about that. He said if we lose this pregnancy it will be because of a chromosomal defect and we just have to wait. so...still limbo-ish but I guess not much more than any PGAL is in the first trimester.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
ME (26) DH (32) Diagnosis- unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss
BFP #1 7/12- MC 8w.3d
BFP #2 10/12- CP 
BFP #3 1/13 - CP
BFP #4 8/13- MC 6w3d
IUI #1 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel 1/13-BFN
IUI #2 2/14 100MG Clomid/Ovidrel- BFP! grow baby grow

Re: Repost from PGAL-bad beta *update*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards