December 2013 Moms
Options

That terribly embarrassing moment

When at my work fundraiser, I sneeze and begin to feel a trickle of liquid running down my leg. Yup. Definitely a pregnant moment.

Re: That terribly embarrassing moment

• Options
    I started leaking today. Can't wait for that to show through a shirt...only 13 weeks left right? I may have to go buy some breastpads already.
  • Options
    Boobies leaking already @mrbatesisinnocent?! I though my vag and its excess in secretion was bad enough. I hope mine don't start till after the baby. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah about that whole peeing thing... I'm afraid on day I'm going to sneeze at work and completely pee my self...
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had to wear panty liners since about 16 weeks or I'd go through panties like water. I woke up the other night having to pee so bad, lets just say I didn't make it to the bathroom.
  • Options
    Wow! Not looking forward to the leaking. My breasts were already large and have now grown so much that I think it's the first thing people look at when they see me. Can't imagine how much more attention I'll be getting once I start leaking... I better buy breastpads now just in case! We're almost there ladies! Almost there.

...although... Then I hear the leaking and peeing gets even worse. Oh lord.
  • Options

I started leaking today. Can't wait for that to show through a shirt...only 13 weeks left right? I may have to go buy some breastpads already.

I've been wearing breast pads for 3 weeks now. It's getting expensive! And annoying.
  • Options
    I've been wearing breast pads and panty liners for 3 weeks now. It's horrible, I have always hated the feeling of liners it just makes me feel dirty.
  • Options
    Eggerkr said:
    Boobies leaking already @mrbatesisinnocent?! I though my vag and its excess in secretion was bad enough. I hope mine don't start till after the baby. Thanks for the heads up! Yeah about that whole peeing thing... I'm afraid on day I'm going to sneeze at work and completely pee my self...
    I was grocery shopping and had to go pee when I started but kinda forgot about it untill I sneezed, I pretty much pee'd myself. Thank God for black pants not one could tell, DH couldn't stop laughing meanwhile I was on the verge of tears. Now every time I go shopping I make sure I go pee before.
    Marideth
  • Options
    Do u guys do any kegal exercises at all? Those help with pelvic floor muscles to keep these things from happening I do about 2-3 a day and I have had great luck I also did them before I was pregnant also I always found them important for many things such as sex life and those other moments when u have to hold it haha :-) good luck if u start doing them they might help :-) and if u already do them then maybe I am in for it soon too hahah
  • Options
    Stop buying disposable breast pads!  I switched to washables (Bamboobies, available online and at Toys R Us) and it was sooooo much better.  And they make ones with different absorbances based on your needs.  AND they don't crunch.  There is so much win there.

And I pee a little every time I brush my teeth.  It's awesome.

imageimage

• Options
    Horrible thing for me- I'm still throwing up
  • Options
    Yeah this has only happened to me when I had to pee soo bad and I started throwing up before I got the chance.. DF saw the whole thing and said 'at least you haven't thrown up lately' (his defense was that he asked if I was ok right after that but I didn't hear it) you know he got an earful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I sneezed the other day and peed a little so uncomfortable! I find that sometimes after I pee I stand up and a little bit more comes out and gets on my underwear. I guess I need to do my kegels and wear a panty liner... Lovely!
  • Options

I am 23 weeks at the moment and noticed that just over this past weekend my nipples are leaking. I was so surprised. This is my first pregnancy and my boobs have hardly grown at all. Didn't expect it so soon.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    An embarrassing moment for me was just the other day I walked out of a shop and as I crossed the threshold I let rip an unexpected and  very noisy fart.Unfortunately someone was walking in at the same time. I was so embarrassed I started giggling uncontrollably. :\">

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

(Always in our hearts baby Erwan 22/03/11. 22w + 5d)

• Options
    OMG, that was the funniest thing I've heard all day. I'm sitting here getting a pedicure and busted out laughing. People started looking at me like I was crazy...lol. Aww, you poor thing. If it makes you feel better I almost peed on myself last night after sneezing...lol. My little munchkin keeps pressing on my bladder and I feel like I have to pee every 5 minutes. So don't be embarrassed bc soon enough I'll be peeing on myself in public if she keeps pressing on my bladder...lol
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"