TTC After a Loss
Options

»»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««

KMW08KMW08 member
edited August 2013 in TTC After a Loss

The January Snowflakes check-in is for anybody who has an EDD or a loss in January of any year. Feel free to join in by introducing yourself and telling us your EDD or loss date. I will be posting this check-in on Wednesdays.

January Snowflakes Badges:
https://i40.tinypic.com/29y2pme.jpg
https://i40.tinypic.com/156pzew.jpg
https://i39.tinypic.com/2hdbo61.jpg

»»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««☆»»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««

Wed 8/28/13:

How has everybody's week been? Anything new to share? Any upcoming dr appointments or events you're looking forward to?

GTKY: September 1st will be here in a few days. I just realized how close to x-mas we're getting. Are you a prepared x-mas shopper and get stuff bought early and out of the way, or do you wait until last minute?

»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««☆»»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««

»»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««

☆Poppy715 1/4/13 ♥Addie♥ 

-I'm excited to see you mid-cycle. Getting closer to being off the bench!!

☆AnnieBN 1/3/14 edd 

-We've been missing you. Hope you've been okay.

☆carlsonbaby2014 1/3/14 edd

-YAY for +OPK!! FX for a smooth sailing 2ww!! Any plans for containing the "crazy"??

☆kalynn12 1/4/14 edd

-Glad you got a neg hpt. Hope this means AF will be here soon. Did you ever get your bloodwork results?  

☆+SouthernMomma+ 1/5/14 edd

-Bump Break. You're supposed to have an appointment today for testing. GL!

☆MissMandyD 1/6/14 edd  - New to the check-in 8/28.

☆taberbtb 1/8/14 edd

-You were a little hesitant about ttc last week. Any news on that front, ttc or ntnp?

☆EllyD14 1/9/14 edd

-CH's!!! Fx this was just a wonky cycle and next cycle is back to your old normal.

☆SMessina82 1/11/14 edd 

-Have you started the opks yet? Are you currently bd'ing EOD? Happy humping!

☆Eliz77 1/13/14 edd

-How are you this week love? I know you're taking a cycle off and you're right, 4wks really isn't too big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Did you ever hear back about your repeat prolactin levels?

☆ball.and.chain 1/15/14 edd

-Have you started the estrogen yet or does it need to be started at a certain point in your cycle? What's new with you this week?

☆KMW08 1/16/14 edd 

- Hi !!

☆sunnydaysarehere 1/25/14 edd

-Sorry to hear about the infection from the SHG. Do you have any follow-up care appointments for that coming up?

☆BethKate 1/27/14 edd

-CD1 should be anytime now. How's back to school been for you?

☆E&B0811 1/29/14 edd

-((Hugs)) CD1 is a biatch. What's new with you?

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: »»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««

• Options
    Good morning ladies!  Good morning @KMW08 :) how are you doing?!  Your blog was the most helpful thing ever with determining +OPK's - thanks so much for sending that my way!  Haha as far as "containing the crazy" I have no plans, really.  I hope some literary distraction and home projects will do the trick, though :).  And, of course, our ever helpful and supportive board!

GTKY: I can't believe it's almost September already!!  I like to do Christmas shopping early.  I'm a day after Thanksgiving kind of shopper because I like to maximize the deals, HOWEVER, I do not do the 3am trip to the mall thing haha!  I'm perfectly happy sleeping in and hitting the deals at 8 or 9.  Usually by then things are pretty calm.

Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options

Hey lady!! How are you? Thanks for check-in. I'm a bad participant. I feel guilty if I don't have time to support everyone and then I don't check-in at all.

I'm doing ok. We just got back from a long weekend OOT. It was super fun and great to spend some time with the family. I'm so excited to be getting closer to September!! I've got one more AF and then we are ready to go!!!! It's finally almost here. I may cry when I get this next AF. It's such an exciting countdown. I'm scared of course to try again but know I can't ever have my rainbow without trying.

GTKY: September 1st will be here in a few days. I just realized how close to x-mas we're getting. Are you a prepared x-mas shopper and get stuff bought early and out of the way, or do you wait until last minute?

Christmas is going to be rough this year. I remember waking up and thinking it was right after Christmas. I didn't remember New Years happening at all.

To answer your question no I don't shop early. It's terrible. I should and I should also save for Christmas. As Dave Ramsey says, "Christmas is not an emergency, it happens at the same time every year. You can easily prepare for it." I always go all out for Christmas. It's a fun time and I love everything about it. My trouble is decorating and all the treats and parties. If I didn't spend so much on all that crap I could easily afford gifts, no saving required. I am although, a Black Friday shopper. It's getting crazier and crazier because they keep pushing back the stores opening hours. It's crappy because it basically cuts into Thanksgiving now.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poppy715 said:

Hey lady!! How are you? Thanks for check-in. I'm a bad participant. I feel guilty if I don't have time to support everyone and then I don't check-in at all.

I'm doing ok. We just got back from a long weekend OOT. It was super fun and great to spend some time with the family. I'm so excited to be getting closer to September!! I've got one more AF and then we are ready to go!!!! It's finally almost here. I may cry when I get this next AF. It's such an exciting countdown. I'm scared of course to try again but know I can't ever have my rainbow without trying.

Christmas is going to be rough this year. I remember waking up and thinking it was right after Christmas. I didn't remember New Years happening at all.

To answer your question no I don't shop early. It's terrible. I should and I should also save for Christmas. As Dave Ramsey says, "Christmas is not an emergency, it happens at the same time every year. You can easily prepare for it." I always go all out for Christmas. It's a fun time and I love everything about it. My trouble is decorating and all the treats and parties. If I didn't spend so much on all that crap I could easily afford gifts, no saving required. I am although, a Black Friday shopper. It's getting crazier and crazier because they keep pushing back the stores opening hours. It's crappy because it basically cuts into Thanksgiving now.

@Poppy715!!!  Glad you had fun hanging out with the family.  One more AF until go time...will be thinking of you lady.  ((Hugs)).  Also, I love what Dave Ramsey says about saving/spending for Christmas, it's so true.  I'm with you in that I usually go all out for Christmas, it's my favorite time of  year. 
  • Options
    Hi!

I'm at CD3 now. I'm ok, but I really underestimated how sad I would be with a bfn and AF this month. We had great timing and all that jazz so it is really disheartening. I'm not sure what to do differently this month to get a better result. In some ways, I feel as sad now as I did the week it all started. I'm terrified that I won't get pregnant again, or worse, another mc.

I talked to my doctor's office today to request the results of the pathology from my d and c. It's been 2 months but I just couldn't bear to ask until now. Well, everything was normal. I don't understand that. If its normal then why did this happen?! The nurse said that normal is good. I assume because if it had been something chromosomal or whatever it would be a possible indication of a larger problem?? I don't know though.

I have a follow up with my GP next week for a thyroid check and an appointment with an endocrinologist the week after. My thyroid seems to be in check now but I'm glad for the extra attention to it in the coming weeks just to be on the safe side.

QOTW - I love Black Friday! But, like @poppy715 I don't love that it seems to be encroaching on thanksgiving.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Options
    Ooohhhhh, E&B0811....lots of ((hugs)) lady, for CD3, D&C results, and "normal is good" comment.  I hope the upcoming appointments go well.  I'm glad for the extra attention you'll be getting as well. 
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!  Good morning @KMW08 :) how are you doing?!  Your blog was the most helpful thing ever with determining +OPK's - thanks so much for sending that my way!  Haha as far as "containing the crazy" I have no plans, really.  I hope some literary distraction and home projects will do the trick, though :).  And, of course, our ever helpful and supportive board!

GTKY: I can't believe it's almost September already!!  I like to do Christmas shopping early.  I'm a day after Thanksgiving kind of shopper because I like to maximize the deals, HOWEVER, I do not do the 3am trip to the mall thing haha!  I'm perfectly happy sleeping in and hitting the deals at 8 or 9.  Usually by then things are pretty calm.

I'm glad my OPK pics came in handy! I remember with the OPKs in the beginning obsessing if they were or weren't positive. THEN you see a true positive and it's all like OMG this is what it is, there's no denying a positive! :D

Good luck with containing the crazy--the daily crazy train thread is there for anytime you need it (don't feel bad if you need it daily, that's normal)!!  

image    image

• Options
    Poppy715 said:

I hope the excitement overtakes the anxiety of ttc! It is a very hard thing to get back on the ttc bandwagon. I don't know how sex was for you after your loss, but I cried afterwards and sometimes during for the first few times. Then I was better about sex and didn't cry for a very long time. When I got back to officially ttc, my first couple of sexcapades the crying came back.

I love the black Friday deals! I've never been one of the crazies or gone after any big ticket items. I agree that the stores starting their sales earlier is ridiculous as it does cut into Thanksgiving. The stores I've never been back into after trying them once include: Walmart, Bass Pro, Kohls, and sometimes Target & Menards (depending on their parking lots).

image    image

• Options
    I'm glad my OPK pics came in handy! I remember with the OPKs in the beginning obsessing if they were or weren't positive. THEN you see a true positive and it's all like OMG this is what it is, there's no denying a positive! :D

Good luck with containing the crazy--the daily crazy train thread is there for anytime you need it (don't feel bad if you need it daily, that's normal)!!  

Totally!  Looking back, I think it's kind of funny that I was testing about 3x a day thinking I was going to miss that tiny drop of pee that would indicate my LH surge.  Haha.  Newbie.  
  • Options
    E&B0811 said:
    Hi! I'm at CD3 now. I'm ok, but I really underestimated how sad I would be with a bfn and AF this month. We had great timing and all that jazz so it is really disheartening. I'm not sure what to do differently this month to get a better result. In some ways, I feel as sad now as I did the week it all started. I'm terrified that I won't get pregnant again, or worse, another mc.
    I'm sorry you are having doubts. Hopefully your timing was perfect and you are already on your way to a rainbow. I know it's scary. You have to try though.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    E&B0811 said:
    Hi! I'm at CD3 now. I'm ok, but I really underestimated how sad I would be with a bfn and AF this month. We had great timing and all that jazz so it is really disheartening. I'm not sure what to do differently this month to get a better result. In some ways, I feel as sad now as I did the week it all started. I'm terrified that I won't get pregnant again, or worse, another mc. I talked to my doctor's office today to request the results of the pathology from my d and c. It's been 2 months but I just couldn't bear to ask until now. Well, everything was normal. I don't understand that. If its normal then why did this happen?! The nurse said that normal is good. I assume because if it had been something chromosomal or whatever it would be a possible indication of a larger problem?? I don't know though. I have a follow up with my GP next week for a thyroid check and an appointment with an endocrinologist the week after. My thyroid seems to be in check now but I'm glad for the extra attention to it in the coming weeks just to be on the safe side. QOTW - I love Black Friday! But, like @poppy715 I don't love that it seems to be encroaching on thanksgiving.

Although it's hard, try to stay positive about ttc. Even though this past cycle was a bust, keep in mind that with optimal/superb timing there's only around a maximum of 30% of conception with each cycle and statistics say "it can take a normal healthy couple 6 months to conceive." As frustrating as it all is, there's really nothing else to do except keep trying. (((Hugs))).

I'm glad you finally had the strength to get your pathology results. It's a good thing they were normal. I'm not sure what testing you actually had done, but also keep in mind that normally the fetal chromosomes aren't checked with the d&c pathology. I know the d&c tissue path looks for molars but I'm not sure what else. So these are very different tests and even if the placenta tissue is normal, that doesn't mean there wasn't something else chromosomally (esp if it wasn't checked). Although unexplained sucks, remember normal is a good thing as abnormal typically equals more hurdles to cross.

image    image

• Options

I am new to the board and this check in. Our EDD was 1/6/14 with mo-di twins. 

I have a post-op appointment next Thursday and looking forward to being done with all the E&D stuff and moving forward. We plan to start trying again in late October after 2 cycles. 

I am a prepared Christmas shopper. I love the holiday season and love buying gifts so I start as soon as possible. I actually can't wait for it to be fall and winter. My favorite time of year. 

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    edited August 2013

I have a post-op appointment next Thursday and looking forward to being done with all the E&D stuff and moving forward. We plan to start trying again in late October after 2 cycles. 

I am a prepared Christmas shopper. I love the holiday season and love buying gifts so I start as soon as possible. I actually can't wait for it to be fall and winter. My favorite time of year. 

Hi & welcome to the check-in. I'm sorry for the loss of your twins and that you're finding yourself here. I will add you to the list. You haven't introduced yourself on the board yet, I  highly recommend posting an intro, so you won't be a stranger to the ttcal board :)  Also, ttcal has a wonderful blog you should visit if you haven't already: ttcalblog.wordpress.com 

image    image

• Options
    KMW08 said:

E&B0811 said:

. So these are very different tests and even if the placenta tissue is normal, that doesn't mean there wasn't something else chromosomally (esp if it wasn't checked). Although unexplained sucks, remember normal is a good thing as abnormal typically equals more hurdles to cross.
    Thanks. That's basically what the doctor said. Any chromosomal abnormality, if any, was unique to that pregnancy. She said that often in these cases it is too hard to get the right piece of tissue to get all the answers, and that "Normal" is better in the long run. Thanks lady.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

• Options

Welcome to the check-in. Sorry for the loss of your twins.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Welcome I'm so sorry you are joining us and for the loss of your twins.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options

Thanks for doing the check in, @KMW08 !

This is the longest period I’ve ever had! I’m on day 10, and its still light/almost spotting! Just started the OPKs today, got a negative as I expected. Not BD’ing EOD….yet! ;-)

I’m a combo of the 2… I’ll have a bunch of gifts by the end of October, but then for some reason, I’m always out shopping on Dec 23 for someone that I forgot, or other last minute gifts!

• Options
    KMW08 said:

Hi & welcome to the check-in. I'm sorry for the loss of your twins and that you're finding yourself here. I will add you to the list. You haven't introduced yourself on the board yet, I  highly recommend posting an intro, so you won't be a stranger to the ttcal board :)  Also, ttcal has a wonderful blog you should visit if you haven't already: ttcalblog.wordpress.com 

I should have mentioned that I did an intro on the board last week shortly after my D&E. Thank you for the nice welcome. It is nice to find a group of people who have gone through similar situations. Makes me feel less alone.

• Options
    KMW08 said:

I should have mentioned that I did an intro on the board last week shortly after my D&E. Thank you for the nice welcome. It is nice to find a group of people who have gone through similar situations. Makes me feel less alone.

So you did. I totally missed that in your post history.  :\"> This board is awesome and as long as you give support you'll get support.  >:D<

image    image

• Options

This is the longest period I’ve ever had! I’m on day 10, and its still light/almost spotting! Just started the OPKs today, got a negative as I expected. Not BD’ing EOD….yet! ;-)

I’m a combo of the 2… I’ll have a bunch of gifts by the end of October, but then for some reason, I’m always out shopping on Dec 23 for someone that I forgot, or other last minute gifts!

Ugh at day10! FX with super glue this is NOT your new normal. I'm glad you're not doing eod yet, if you were I was gonna award you with a vag of steel honor :D .... on other thought maybe you should do eod, use the semen as a glue to stop that bleeding ?  :-O 

Tell ya what, af is on her way in to my house, so she can't be visiting us both. That's got to mean she's about to leave you. I'll take her from you!

image    image

• Options
    KMW08 said:

Ugh at day10! FX with super glue this is NOT your new normal. I'm glad you're not doing eod yet, if you were I was gonna award you with a vag of steel honor :D .... on other thought maybe you should do eod, use the semen as a glue to stop that bleeding ?  :-O 

Tell ya what, af is on her way in to my house, so she can't be visiting us both. That's got to mean she's about to leave you. I'll take her from you!

HAHA!!! Ute of Steel!!!!

• Options
    Poppy715 said:

I am with ya. I LOVE Christmas and go all out as well.  It's such a special time of year. And I can completely understand the fear that comes with TTC (as I think most of us can), but you are absolutely right about trying. GL, it will be go time soon enough!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my twins as well and had a d&c performed at 15 weeks.  Welcome to the board, it is a wonderful group of ladies.  They have been a huge help to me and I hope you find it just as supportive and helpful. 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    KMW08 said:
    E&B0811 said:
    Hi! I'm at CD3 now. I'm ok, but I really underestimated how sad I would be with a bfn and AF this month. We had great timing and all that jazz so it is really disheartening. I'm not sure what to do differently this month to get a better result. In some ways, I feel as sad now as I did the week it all started. I'm terrified that I won't get pregnant again, or worse, another mc. I talked to my doctor's office today to request the results of the pathology from my d and c. It's been 2 months but I just couldn't bear to ask until now. Well, everything was normal. I don't understand that. If its normal then why did this happen?! The nurse said that normal is good. I assume because if it had been something chromosomal or whatever it would be a possible indication of a larger problem?? I don't know though. I have a follow up with my GP next week for a thyroid check and an appointment with an endocrinologist the week after. My thyroid seems to be in check now but I'm glad for the extra attention to it in the coming weeks just to be on the safe side. QOTW - I love Black Friday! But, like @poppy715 I don't love that it seems to be encroaching on thanksgiving.

Although it's hard, try to stay positive about ttc. Even though this past cycle was a bust, keep in mind that with optimal/superb timing there's only around a maximum of 30% of conception with each cycle and statistics say "it can take a normal healthy couple 6 months to conceive." As frustrating as it all is, there's really nothing else to do except keep trying. (((Hugs))).

I'm glad you finally had the strength to get your pathology results. It's a good thing they were normal. I'm not sure what testing you actually had done, but also keep in mind that normally the fetal chromosomes aren't checked with the d&c pathology. I know the d&c tissue path looks for molars but I'm not sure what else. So these are very different tests and even if the placenta tissue is normal, that doesn't mean there wasn't something else chromosomally (esp if it wasn't checked). Although unexplained sucks, remember normal is a good thing as abnormal typically equals more hurdles to cross.

As KMW08 said try to stay positive. That can be easier said than done, but try to do something special with YH and enjoy each others company.  I know that has helped my H and I to get through things. As well I agree fetal chromosomes aren't normally tested, and it is usually just placental tissue. You could always double check with your doctor to be sure though. 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Hi KMW08! Thanks for check in! As far as TTC goes, I think I am just having normal fears about another mc, and truthfully I don't think those fears would ever go away no matter how long we waited. So I decided to talk to DH about trying this cycle, but now he has decided he isn't ready! Originally he had told me he was ready whenever I was, but I think he is experiencing the same fears I was/am.  We will talk about it some more but I definitely won't try to push him into it, and we will wait until he is comfortable. Since I was on the fence this cycle anyways it won't upset me too much if we do wait. 

GTKY: I love Christmas and always try to put a lot of thought and effort into everybody's gifts, so I start early.  I usually have at least 1 gift that takes awhile to order or hunt down so I need the time.  In fact I just started working on a gift for DH last week, but I know I will still end up shopping and grabbing a few last minute things (stocking stuffers and such) right up until the 23rd or 24th.  It possibly because I love this time of year that I drag it out so much as well! 
    ;)

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    taberbtb said:

Hi KMW08! Thanks for check in! As far as TTC goes, I think I am just having normal fears about another mc, and truthfully I don't think those fears would ever go away no matter how long we waited. So I decided to talk to DH about trying this cycle, but now he has decided he isn't ready! Originally he had told me he was ready whenever I was, but I think he is experiencing the same fears I was/am.  We will talk about it some more but I definitely won't try to push him into it, and we will wait until he is comfortable. Since I was on the fence this cycle anyways it won't upset me too much if we do wait. 

GTKY: I love Christmas and always try to put a lot of thought and effort into everybody's gifts, so I start early.  I usually have at least 1 gift that takes awhile to order or hunt down so I need the time.  In fact I just started working on a gift for DH last week, but I know I will still end up shopping and grabbing a few last minute things (stocking stuffers and such) right up until the 23rd or 24th.  It possibly because I love this time of year that I drag it out so much as well! 
    ;)
    ((Hugs)) I hope yh starts feeling better in terms of ttc and loss. I'm glad it has worked out this way for this cycle since you were on the fence anyways. Take all the time the two of you need to grieve or find some sort of peace or acceptance before ttc again. I think it's wise about not pushing him into anything. There's a great/interesting article in the ttcal blog about how things can go very bad when men feel pressured to father a child.

image    image

• Options
    Sorry I'm waaaaay late to check in.  To answer your question, KMW, I am on estrogen now; you usually start early in the cycle but you can start anytime, so my RE started me right after the hysteroscopy.  Tomorrow I add in progesterone for 5 days, then stop both and I should get a period, then back on the estrogen and a lining check.  If I pass, I think we'll be ordering Lupron and getting ready to do the FET cycle.  Deep breaths.

QOTW: I get a bunch of stuff early and then run out of energy and end up scrambling to get the last few things a day or two before the holiday.  Not very organized I'm afraid!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wed 8/28/13: How has everybody's week been? Anything new to share? Any upcoming dr appointments or events you're looking forward to? 

Hello! All has been good and quiet this week. Nothing new to share! I appeared to have O'd early this cycle, so the countdown to AF has begun...  

I want to be the person who starts Christmas shopping in like August, but I'm more the wait until after Thanksgiving and shop like crazy (thank goodness for internet shopping!!) and then wrap all gifts the day before Christmas.

☆Eliz77 1/13/14 edd

-How are you this week love? I know you're taking a cycle off and you're right, 4wks really isn't too big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Did you ever hear back about your repeat prolactin levels?

Yes, 4 weeks is going to fly by! I really hope 4 weeks from today, I am anxiously sweating out my 2ww...time will tell! I did not hear back from the Dr office about the repeat prolactin levels. What I didn't know until the other day is my regular office closes at 2:30, so when I call, I get patched through to the main office in another state, and their answering service is apparently incompetent (training new people, supposedly, and they are the ones blamed for a couple mistakes already made regarding appointment times/places). So, I plan to call tomorrow at 8am and fingers crossed the reason I haven't heard from them is because my levels are normal...

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Options

Sorry I'm waaaaay late to check in.  To answer your question, KMW, I am on estrogen now; you usually start early in the cycle but you can start anytime, so my RE started me right after the hysteroscopy.  Tomorrow I add in progesterone for 5 days, then stop both and I should get a period, then back on the estrogen and a lining check.  If I pass, I think we'll be ordering Lupron and getting ready to do the FET cycle.  Deep breaths.

QOTW: I get a bunch of stuff early and then run out of energy and end up scrambling to get the last few things a day or two before the holiday.  Not very organized I'm afraid!

I'm sending all the good lining vibes I got!! FX the estrogen has worked its magic! Deep breaths for sure!

image    image

• Options
    Eliz77 said:

Hello! All has been good and quiet this week. Nothing new to share! I appeared to have O'd early this cycle, so the countdown to AF has begun...  

I did not hear back from the Dr office about the repeat prolactin levels. What I didn't know until the other day is my regular office closes at 2:30, so when I call, I get patched through to the main office in another state, and their answering service is apparently incompetent (training new people, supposedly, and they are the ones blamed for a couple mistakes already made regarding appointment times/places). So, I plan to call tomorrow at 8am and fingers crossed the reason I haven't heard from them is because my levels are normal...
    Yay for earlier O, that's usually a good surprise! Glad it's quiet on your front this week. That's cruddy about the office closing and calls going to an answering service. I too have my FX you haven't heard anything because they're normal.

image    image

• Options
    kalynn12kalynn12 member
    edited August 2013
    Hi KMW08, thanks for checkin.sorry I am so late, was on a business trip that was crazy (16 hr days), I am very happy it's a long weekend!

☆kalynn12 1/4/14 edd
    -Glad you got a neg hpt. Hope this means AF will be here soon. Did you ever get your bloodwork results?

Finally for my results today, everything came back normal so the doctor cleared us to TTC again. Still am being referred to an OB though. She gave me my results to look at and my one concern is my TSH which is 2.26, this is the normal range for the lab but I know I have seen here they want 1-2 so I might speak with the OB about it. If AF comes on time, she should be here in 12 days so fingers crossed.

QOTW: wow, you ladies make me look bad! I usually do mine in late November to early December. Maybe the odd gift later then that.

@carlsonbaby2014 good luck, FX! Books are always a great distraction for me.

@poppy715 I hope this next cycle flies by! Let the countdown begin :)

@E&amp;B0811 lots of ((hugs)). I am sorry about CD3, FX for this cycle. Glad to hear that the tests came back normal.
    @missmandyd I am very sorry for your losses ((hugs)). Welcome to the board, this is a great group of women

@smessina82 yikes, I hope AF stops soon and it's time for BDing!

@taberbtb big ((hugs)) I know the fears are natural but I am glad you were able to talk to DH about it. Take it easy this month and spend some time together.

@ball.and.chain FX for a great lining. Glad to hear the doctor has a great plan laid out for you.

@eliz77 I hope you were able to get through to your Dr and get those levels. I hope the TWW goes quick.
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    kalynn12 said:
    Hi KMW08, thanks for checkin.sorry I am so late, was on a business trip that was crazy (16 hr days), I am very happy it's a long weekend!

☆kalynn12 1/4/14 edd -Glad you got a neg hpt. Hope this means AF will be here soon. Did you ever get your bloodwork results?

Finally for my results today, everything came back normal so the doctor cleared us to TTC again. Still am being referred to an OB though. She gave me my results to look at and my one concern is my TSH which is 2.26, this is the normal range for the lab but I know I have seen here they want 1-2 so I might speak with the OB about it. If AF comes on time, she should be here in 12 days so fingers crossed.

QOTW: wow, you ladies make me look bad! I usually do mine in late November to early December. Maybe the odd gift later then that.

Hope you get some R&R on the 3day wknd! Congrats on normal results and being cleared to ttc again. I'm still new to the whole tsh thing. I know my lab range is like 1-5, and the first time I had it checked it was 2.8ish--on the upper end of the 2's.  My RE had mentioned that there are better pg stats with women who are on the lower end of normal. So I had mine rechecked and this time it was 1.2 or 1.5ish?  From reading others discussions on it, there's some new research that suggests for ttc'ers it should be between 1-3.  

If you're concerned about the tsh, I would try and get it rechecked in about a month. I don't know how much flux tsh has, but with my 1st levels RE did say he wanted to recheck them to see if I normally sat at that higher 2 level or if it was just elevated that day.  No idea if there's a better cycle day for this or not....from everything I've read cd has nothing to do with it. *Shrugs*

image    image

• Options
    Eliz77Eliz77 member
    edited August 2013

@eliz77 I hope you were able to get through to your Dr and get those levels. I hope the TWW goes quick.
    My TSH came back at 2.01 and the range says 0.4-4. I know it is tough and the internet can be a MF, but sometimes I think you have to trust your RE knows what they are talking about. This is H's advice to me when I obsessively try to analyze every result. Obviously, if you have any concerns or questions, you SHOULD talk to you Dr!

Thanks for you response about me! I did talk to a NP today and her words her,"All looks OK, nothing abnormal, but the Dr still needs to review." According to temping, I appear to have ovulated, which is pretty unlikely with a prolactin issue, so I am hoping that all is indeed normal! 

I expect AF in the next 7-9 days so we can be cycle buddies! Good luck to you!

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Options
    KMW08 said:

kalynn12 said:

☆kalynn12 1/4/14 edd

Hope you get some R&R on the 3day wknd! Congrats on normal results and being cleared to ttc again. I'm still new to the whole tsh thing. I know my lab range is like 1-5, and the first time I had it checked it was 2.8ish--on the upper end of the 2's.  My RE had mentioned that there are better pg stats with women who are on the lower end of normal. So I had mine rechecked and this time it was 1.2 or 1.5ish?  From reading others discussions on it, there's some new research that suggests for ttc'ers it should be between 1-3.  

If you're concerned about the tsh, I would try and get it rechecked in about a month. I don't know how much flux tsh has, but with my 1st levels RE did say he wanted to recheck them to see if I normally sat at that higher 2 level or if it was just elevated that day.  No idea if there's a better cycle day for this or not....from everything I've read cd has nothing to do with it. *Shrugs*

Thanks KMW08, I will hoping my referral to the OB will be in the next month so I will push for a retest. It's certainly not high but I would rather be safe then sorry.
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Eliz77 said:

My TSH came back at 2.01 and the range says 0.4-4. I know it is tough and the internet can be a MF, but sometimes I think you have to trust your RE knows what they are talking about. This is H's advice to me when I obsessively try to analyze every result. Obviously, if you have any concerns or questions, you SHOULD talk to you Dr!

Thanks for you response about me! I did talk to a NP today and her words her,"All looks OK, nothing abnormal, but the Dr still needs to review." According to temping, I appear to have ovulated, which is pretty unlikely with a prolactin issue, so I am hoping that all is indeed normal! 

I expect AF in the next 7-9 days so we can be cycle buddies! Good luck to you!

Glad to hear that everything looked normal! That's great news :)

This is just my family doctor and she is referring me to an OB so I will bring it up when I met them. I am not tracking this month as its my MC cycle but based on CM I am pretty sure this was FW and my AF should be close to on time (32ish day cycles).

I'm 31 and DH is 36

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    E&B0811E&B0811 member
    edited August 2013
    KMW08 said:

kalynn12 said:

☆kalynn12 1/4/14 edd

My tsh has been as high as 6.9!! Yikes. But, the dr wants it between 0.1-2.0 when I am pregnant again, so that's what we are aiming for now since we are actively TTC. When I mc, my level was at 4.5. There's no indication that in my particular case that the tsh was the cause or even a cause, but there is no way I am taking that chance, YKWIM?

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Can I please join this check in?

I suffered my third loss in June.  My EDD was 1/6/14.  My first loss was in October of 2007 and my second was in January of 2009.

My HCG fell very slowly after my D&C and then my body pretty much stalled out so I am currently on CD 5 of a new cycle thanks to Provera.  We are hoping to TTC this cycle. 

I'm a newbie on this page, but not a newbie to TB or TTC.  I have been through pretty much everthing - miscarriage, twin loss, infertility (my DD is an IVF/ICSI baby), high FSH, a premature delivery, and more.  Sometimes I think I am crazy to even want a third kid, but for whatever reason, here I am :)

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"