December 2013 Moms
Options

**Saturday Ticker Change**

Week?

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week?  What size do you feel?

Appointments or other assorted milestones?

Team?

Any new symptoms?

GTKY: (Copying off of Friday) What pregnancy "rule" do you most often break?
Lilypie - (V9Ze)

Re: **Saturday Ticker Change**

• Options
    Week? 26

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week?  What size do you feel?  Well, I feel like a chubby pink pumpkin, but BabyCenter says a hothouse English cucumber.

Appointments or other assorted milestones?  I am about a day removed from buying a Snoogle because my jerry-rigged pillow arrangement failed me comfort-wise for the very first time.

Team?  Magical Mystery Baby

Any new symptoms?  I had my crankiest week ever, but that's probably not so pregnancy related.

GTKY: (Copying off of Friday) What pregnancy "rule" do you most often break?  Once my aversion to it in the first trimester passed, I've had coffee every day.

Have a good week, Saturday ladies.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    Week? 25

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week? What size do you feel?
    The app says cauliflower. DH says he read she's as long as a recorder

Not until next week

Team?
    Pink! (And OSU if we're talking college football today lol)

Any new symptoms?
    Nope

Probably deli meat or the like...I munch on pepperoni and trail bologna all the time
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week? 25

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week?  What size do you feel? TB says cauliflower. Today I feel smaller, but all week I felt ginormous as if I was 8 months along.

Appointments or other assorted milestones? I have an appt for my monthly OB check and MFM for cervix length check on Wednesday. I will also have a Fetal Fibronectin test done to check for PTL....hoping all is good and I'll only have one more cervix length check left!

Team? Girl

Any new symptoms? No new pregnancy related symptoms, breakouts are back periodically which is annoying. Back pain has been staying on the good side for a week, very lucky!

GTKY: (Copying off of Friday) What pregnancy "rule" do you most often break? Hmmm, this time around I am drinking more caffeine, I also sleep on my back (gasp!), and have had sushi, deli meat...but caffeine is probably my most frequent sin.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Week? 26!

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week?  What size do you feel? Lettuce. I feel more like a beach ball, though. A hard beach ball with sticks.

Appointments or other assorted milestones? Just had a crazy week of them between myself and DD, but finally got A/S done. Next appointment is in a couple weeks, because OB wanted to go 3 weeks instead of 4 between this time. After that, I move to every other week. Eep!

Team? Blue!

Any new symptoms? I've started getting a weird tingly feeling if I lay/sit the wrong way...that's about it for new. Otherwise, still have dizziness and constant peeing and tender chest.

GTKY: (Copying off of Friday) What pregnancy "rule" do you most often break? Eh. Probably eating sandwiches that aren't hot and steamy. I'm not all that exciting when I break rules, and that's the only thing I can think of off-hand.

• Options
    Week? 23. 

Fruit: Grapefruit. That seems so small considering how enormous I look.

Appointments/milestone: none 

Team? BLUE and loving it!

New symptoms? no, I love this pregnancy, it's treating me so well!

GTKY: I've had more caffeine than last pregnancy. Last time I was so strict about 1 cup of coffee/day, now it's a coffee, maybe a another coffee, maybe some ice tea, and shoot there's refills??? OK. 

• Options
    Week? 25

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week? What size do you feel? cauliflower. I feel gigantic.

Appointments or other assorted milestones? I had one on Wednesday. All was well!

Team? Pink

Any new symptoms? Not really, but my sciatic nerve has been acting up terribly lately :(

Probably caffeine and diet soda
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Week 23

Grapefruit. Just weird.

Had my follow up from the car accident yesterday. Little Ninja is still down awesome. My regular appointment was scheduled for next week and is now canceled. I don't go back until the dreaded glucose test. But starting with that appointment, I go back every two weeks. The little milestones!

Still team green! DH made mention of opening the envelope today but after a "why?" from me, the subject was dropped.

Back pain. DH has ordered a prenatal massage for next week after work. Until then, I'm hanging out on my massage chair. Not sure how my 10k trail race will go tomorrow!

Caffeine. I don't drink pop and coffee is easy enough for me to avoid but I can't give up tea. In general, I do a lot on moderation. I really think it keeps me sane. I had a turkey sub for lunch today and have had two cups of green tea. I plan on having sushi tomorrow for lunch. I'm such a rebel.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Week? 26

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week?  What size do you feel? Bump says lettuce. Sounds about right, but maybe a water-soaked head of lettuce. I feel heavy in there. 

Appointments or other assorted milestones? 1 hour on Friday. Meh

Team? Pink

Any new symptoms? WADDLING!!!! :)

What pregnancy "rule" do you most often break?
    I break all of them. But MOST often would be the "nothing over 25lbs" rule. DS is almost 30 lbs and that kid always wants to be picked up or I need to grab him away from danger! LOL

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    Week? 25...wow, it's flying by!

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week? What size do you feel? Cauliflower but I feel like a freakin' whale!!

Appointments or other assorted milestones? Appointment on Wednesday! :))

Team? Pink

Any new symptoms? Working is getting more difficult. My legs and feet are throbbing by the middle of the day.

GTKY: (Copying off of Friday) What pregnancy "rule" do you most often break? Caffeine....my Dr. Said two servings but I need more!
  • Options
    Week? 24!

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week? What size do you feel?
    Cantaloupe. I'd say I feel around that size although I still get surprised at how pregnant I look. DH laughs and says "you've looked pregnant for a while". I guess he looks at me more often than I look at myself.

Appointments or other assorted milestones? GTT on weds. 2hours. Boring. Not looking forward to being hungry and apparently you can have a sugar crash too!

Team? Green.

Any new symptoms? Feeling loads better generally but lower back pain is still there when I walk too far. @natleilynn, I do not envy your 10k trail race today! Hope you feel good afterwards.

GTKY: (Copying off of Friday) What pregnancy "rule" do you most often break? I sleep on my back occasionally. Oh and I had smoked salmon yesterday for the first time since I was told best to avoid v early on. I was at afternoon tea and it would have been rude not to! (I love smoked salmon). It was delicious x
  • Options
    @keenanshell I actually backing out :( it's raining this morning and I watched perfectly balanced people wipe out on the rocks last year. I'm bummed, because I love running in the rain (even though I'm not allowed running right now, I was still going to walk.)

Oh well, better safe than sorry!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week?
    Cauliflower

What size do you feel?
    This is a tough one.... Not sure since sonce im a ftm but he kicks all the time and the kicks are getting stronger every day.

I had a prenatal message, it was wonderful!

Any new symptoms?
    I started the pregnancy waddle when I'm super bloated or I have to pee. Not attractive!

Caffeine! My midwifes nurse caught me the other day at Starbucks ordering a drink with a extra shot of espresso. Shame on me...
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options

@keenanshell I actually backing out :( it's raining this morning and I watched perfectly balanced people wipe out on the rocks last year. I'm bummed, because I love running in the rain (even though I'm not allowed running right now, I was still going to walk.)

Oh well, better safe than sorry!

That's a shame but deffo better to be safe than sorry. You can do it once the babies here, please g-d x
  • Options
    dollypardondollypardon member
    edited September 2013
    Week? 

What weird fruit/veg does the Bump or BabyCenter say you are this week?  What size do you feel?
    Cantaloupe...seems about right volume-wise, but the roundness of it feels off. 

No appointments, but I think we're probably settled on a name. Arlo Barrett!

Team?
    Blue.

Any new symptoms?
    Nosebleeds, really swollen gums, zits, belly button hurtiness, and I've started to struggle like an overturned June bug when I try to get up from laying on the couch. My sitting-up muscles are broken!

I've broken all of them more or less at this point at least once. I drink black coffee every morning and have had a glass of wine here and there. I gave up on the nitrates ban awhile back because bacon is so good. I have NOT eaten oysters...that's where I've drawn the line for some reason :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"