January 2014 Moms
Options

Great Pregnant Dinner Recipe

HI Ladies,
   Hate to post a random recipe but I think many of you will love this one. FYI It's not healthy, I but if you aren't going to be eating out and really want a yummy quasi mexican dish try these mexican stuffed shells. I just did tonight. I added way more cheese and used double salsa instead of salsa and taco sauce. This was SOOOO yummy and I can't wait for leftovers tomorrow! It took a little bit of time but, very similar to regular stuffed shells it's not hard it just takes about an hour and a half of time (not that you're in the kitchen cooking that whole time). I hope this appeases some of those pregnant bellies- I'm waiting for my baby to start doing a happy dance in my tummy here shortly. HUsband LOVED it, he was pleasantly surprised at this twist on shells :)
Oh, and if you have any 'must have for a pregnant woman recipe' links please post! Thanks!
D
            January Siggy Challenge

Praying for our May15 baby!          January 2014- Welcome Sweet Kimber!
image     image

Re: Great Pregnant Dinner Recipe

• Options
    Hoo man I should not have opened this thread late at night... I just had to hop out of bed, into my car, and get some Mexican...
  • Options
    Hoo man I should not have opened this thread late at night... I just had to hop out of bed, into my car, and get some Mexican...
    Sorry, lol :)
                January Siggy Challenge

Praying for our May15 baby!          January 2014- Welcome Sweet Kimber!
    image     image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"