Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

CM after O

Once you've confirmed O, do you record CM observations in FF?

I have had 3 days since I O'd of very obviously EWCM, but I don't want to record them because whenever I record fertile mucous after O, my CH turn dotted. Not cool. :P

Are you meticulous about keeping track of CM after O? And do you temp throughout your cycle too? Just curious!
imageimage

Re: CM after O

• Options
    I was just wondering the same thing
  • Options
    I used to.  It was pretty much always creamy though, so I stopped.  I don't usually temp cd 1-7ish, and sometimes I don't temp in the 2ww after O is confirmed (until I get to 12 dpo or so)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do mark CM after O if it's not dry or sticky.  I also temp after O (though I'm not as anal about missing a day or being late testing).
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    I recorded it last month, as that was the first month I charted. But my crosshairs moved 3 times and I still have no clue what my O day was from the conflicts. For me, I'm going to keep recording everything until I get a better read on when I normally O.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Options
    gonzol said:
    I used to. Only because FF gives you the points (if you're on VIP) and CM counts toward those points. Not that they really mean much of anything though. Now, I really don't record much. 
    This for me too. I do if I feel like it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I still record CM and temp. But like you I sometimes will avoid marking EWCM after O because of dotted CHs and I'll just make a note of it ;)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    miniray said:
    I still record CM and temp. But like you I sometimes will avoid marking EWCM after O because of dotted CHs and I'll just make a note of it ;)
    this :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Options
    I did last month, until I noted that it gave me CH for recording some lingering EWCM. I'll probably stop now. Or I was thinking I'd make a note of it but not actually record under "cm".  I also temped last month for the first time all the way through the 2WW because I wanted to see when my temp drop was (it was the day before AF in case anyone was wondering ;). I'll prob keep temping to see if I notice more of a pattern. If I do get a BFP, I think it would be cool to see it in my temps first before I even test.

image image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"