South Jersey Babies
Options

Cherry Hill/Camden pediatrician

Does anyone have any recommendations for pediatricians in the Cherry Hill/Camden/Pennsauken/Collingswood area?

Thanks for any suggestions. 

Re: Cherry Hill/Camden pediatrician

• Options
    cbb722cbb722 member
    Lerch & Amato in Voorhees - They are amazing and right on 561!
  • Options
    We use Chop Care Mount Laurel for both of our kids. I can't say enough good things about them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Lerch is my choice for pediatrician for my first little one in October. Dr. Lerch was also the pediatrician for both my brother and myself. He was excellent! We saw him before he started his own practice. My mom would drive us from Williamstown to Laurel Springs to see him
  • Options
    imagePepperBug:
    We use Chop Care Mount Laurel for both of our kids. I can't say enough good things about them!

Really? We used to go there but I felt like it took forever to get a hold of someone.

We're at Advocare in Mount Laurel, which is about 2 minutes from the CHOP and love it!!

• Options
    Advocare Haddon Heights pediatrics.

• Options
    Hey guys. I work at the new CHOP care network in Gibbsboro. Right next to Voorhees. There's only 2 doctors, you can get in for an appointment that day and they are both great doctors! Def where I am brining our little girl! I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    My daughter goes to Cooper Pediatrics in Voorhees and I cannot say enough about them. They're amazing. The longest I've waited for a call back was 20 minutes (it was from a doctor and it was about 10pm on a Saturday night). While I do not like the hospital (my daughter goes to CHOP if we need to take her to the ER), I cannot say enough about the pediatrician's office. 
  • Options
    We use Cooper Peds too and love them!

• Options
    Another vote for Lerch & Amato we see Dr. Lewitt and absolutely love her!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Yes my son has been going to Dr. Napoli since he was about 4 months (we started out at Cooper Peds in Washington Township) I absolutely love CHOP Care Network we can get an appointment any time they very on point and friendly I am more than satisfied with them :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"