December 2013 Moms
Options

Rant

I feel like my belly blew up over the last 2 weeks.  It's all belly though, and I'm 5' 1", so I'm guessing baby just has to go outwards. :)  My rant is when complete strangers ask when I'm due, and when I say December 27th, they are all:  "Oh this must not be your first baby." (It is), or the just "Wow, you're really big already."  Yeah, thanks, I own a mirror, I see I have a belly.  And, I don't feel that big until people point it out to me!  My doctor has said my weight gain is on track, so if they don't feel it's an issue, I don't see how strangers should have any say!

This just happened to me today at the Clinique counter, so it's fresh on my mind and makes me so mad/upset! Can I just buy my make up please?

I know I've seen other posts about this issue to, but I just had to get it off my chest cause it really bothers me!  

Do others get this same reaction at times, where complete strangers feel the need to comment on your pregnancy!?  

Team Pink! 

image image

Re: Rant

• Options
    I'm 25 weeks today and it pisses me off when people, especially men tell me "I have such a long ways to go" really?! Do I have such a long ways to go? Because I only have 3.5 months left compared to 9 months
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    We bought a new bed today. The salesman tried to convince us to purchase the overpriced waterproof mattress cover because "what if your water breaks in the bed?!?!" And also, "Oh you're having a girl? That's great for you! Not so much for your husband." Excuse me what now? Why on earth do people still think men are disappointed in having daughters???
    That's a dude who would have lost my sale...

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 24bimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    People comment I'm big for how many weeks I am all the time, I just smile and say he's going to be a big boy. Doesn't bother me really
  • Options
    I swear if one more person calls me fatty, fatsoe, or jokes about how fat I'm getting I'm going to have to smack a bitch!
  • Options
    My husband is quite excited to be having a girl!  Some people's comments really make me go "huh?"

Team Pink! 

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"