Babies on the Brain
Options

What are you doing today?

Today is lazy Saturday. I've slept most if the day. H and Allie napped at some point. They just left to go have dinner. I'm thinking I will go take a shower and go to bed.

Re: What are you doing today?

• Options
    I did groceries to prepare for school lunches next week, and then I did freezer meals.

MH just left for a night shift, one kid is in the shower, the other kid is next, and they are going to be EARLY tonight... they were up super late last night because we had a zipline/bonfire, so they need a regular bedtime
  • Options
    Trying to decide what to eat for dinner.  We've just been lounging all day.  It's so hot, then we lost our AC, but it came back on thank goodness.  Then it stormed, so now it's just miserable outside. Watching football.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went out to breakfast with the in-laws and I have played on the Internet/Facebook/candy crush since then. I should really muster up the energy to do some straightening up around the house, but I don't see that happening.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    I am having horrible ovulation pain, so I am holed up in bed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bancbev said:

I am having horrible ovulation pain, so I am holed up in bed.

:passes Bev the Tylenol 3s:

My face feels like its been punched. That is why I've slept all day.
  • Options
    I shopped sales all morning. I am 99% done decorating the half bathroom and have 3/4 of my fall decor pulled together.

We've been watching SEC football and are grilling steaks, asparagus and I'm frying some okra.

Hopefully it cools down enough that dh and I can enjoy a beer on the porch after ds goes to bed!
  • Options
    Facebook,  CandyCrush, and completely learned about TTC from so many websites. I had no idea I might need to start doing all this stuff. We've been trying for a little bit, but charting, and temps?? I literally feel inadequate not knowing all this stuff and some of these terms I have no idea what they mean and I'm trying to find the meanings....full day

Matched with my DH on 9/28/06 thanks to eHarmony while living 800 miles apart!
    imageimageimageimage
    Actively TTC since 05/26/13 for #1
    imageimage">
  • Options
    We spent the day at the NC Zoo.  All four of us are exhausted.  Kiddos are getting their tubby on as we speak and then they are off to bed.  Movie night on the couch for DH and I if we can last that long
    I-)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We are at Family Camp. Today we went rafting. The girls went horseback riding and rock climbing. Mostly we just spent some good time playing together and having fun.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"