August 2013 Moms
Options

Celebrations

FYI this is going to be a dear diary.

We have so much to celebrate as a family today. 10 years ago today I married my best friend...I can't believe we've been through a DECADE of ups and downs. Today our LO is also 1 week old. We wanted kids for sooo long and finally went through iui to get this precious gift.
Our lives have literally been flipped upside down. Cluster feeding and pp bleeding isn't how I pictured our 10th anny would go, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I'm sitting here nursing my LO and just thinking how lucky we are.

That's all. What are you celebrating today?

Re: Celebrations

• Options
    Omg!! Congrats 10 years is huge achievement and I applaud you guys. Amazing!! Today I'm going to celebrate the fact we are going out to eat dinner. Not a biggie but I've been pretty stuck to the house and getting out will be awesome.
  • Options
    Congrats on 10 years! I am still in awe and amazement at my body for growing a human, bringing that human into the world and now providing sustenance for her. I'm celebrating the amazing female body!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary!

Today, we celebrate DD turning two weeks old! We are very blessed. :)

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options
    Happy Anniversary!

We are celebrating that DD's great grandmother is here visiting from out of state. We don't see her often at all, and she's not in very good health, so we're excited she got to come meet DD.
  • Options
    Congrats on 10 years! What a great gift you've received. :) we're celebrating packing this weekend-we are finally moving!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Its also our anniversary (one year today) and LO's one week old today, too! (high fives) Happy Anniversary to us!

• Options
    Congratulations
  • Options
    We are celebrating family as LOs cousins are here this weekend to meet her! Nice having my sis here
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary!
    I am celebrating having 2 beautiful boys. 10 years ago I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to have kids after losing an ovary I am so blessed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Happy anniversary! And congrats on 10 years!

The only thing I'm celebrating today is the start of college football season!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • Options
    BrideMay2005BrideMay2005 member
    edited September 2013
    Today is my son's 3rd birthday. It's hard to believe how quickly he's growing up, but I absolutely love this age.

Happy Anniversaries!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"