April 2014 Moms

sooo sleepy

I remember being tired with my son but I don't remember being this tired!! I'm 7 weeks today and I'm already sick and tired of being sick and tired :/

but I just try to remember its worth it in the end!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sooo sleepy

• So sorry to hear this, but I know the feeling & I feel bad because this is my 1st & I've prayed for this so long. Just a little disappointed at how I feel, didn't expect this.
  • I felt the same way with my son! I had two miscarriages before him and I felt guilty because I wanted him so bad but I hated being sick!

It is okay to hate being pregnant and love having babies! :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so tired too, and the worst is that I have a hard time sleeping at night! So frustrating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• Yes!  This week I've just become more and more tired and more and more nauseous feeling with each day that passes.  I'm tired of feeling like Shit already...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thankfully I haven't had any nausea but the tiredness is ridiculous. I just want to lie in bed all day. I can usually get past it, if I force myself to get up and start moving, so I'm hoping I'll be okay for teaching. But yeah, I really want my energy back!
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"