January 2014 Moms
Options

Today I cried

Putting on my shoes was such hard work. I couldn't bend over and sitting up right I couldn't pull my foot close enough ;(

Just wear flip flops you say? We're out shooting a wedding and have to wear more appropriate footwear- strappy sandals :(

I literally couldn't stop crying

Re: Today I cried

• Options
    If I lived close to you I would help you put on your shoes!! Hope your day gets better!

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Options
    Can you imagine what it's going to be like for us all to be pulling on boots in a few months? Ugh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @predempsey: My last 2 pregnancies, I needed DH to put my boots on for me. And, with DS2, it was really icy, so I had to be able to put my YacTracks on myself. I'm sure there were lots of laughs on campus! (I was a student)
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Options
    The other night I really wanted pop tarts (the smores kind), and I remembered we bought some the other day and I had one package left. I was debating on if I was going to eat them or find something else to munch on. I finally decided to go heat up my last pop tarts, I open the cupboard and there wasn't any there. Then I remembered I had eaten them already. I was so upset, I plunked myself back down on the couch beside DH and cried. He found it kind of amusing, which usually makes me realize how silly I'm being and I end up laughing at myself.

But dammit, I just wanted some pop tarts!
  • Options
    Oh that is so sad :( I understand, it's starting to feel like I can't do the simplest things.

imageimage

• Options
    I'm having difficulty shaving my legs. No bueno. Especially since I wear dresses a lot!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    I'm more worried about cutting my toenails, as they grow fast and I hate them long.  Might be paying for pedicures, just so I don't have to bother!

(Do check to make sure they aren't getting ingrown, ladies.  That apparently happens sometimes, when we can't reach.)
  • Options
    Have your H do it for you! I had mine put on my sneakers a few days before my due date because I couldn't get them on.

• Options
    aessary03 said:

I'm having difficulty shaving my legs. No bueno. Especially since I wear dresses a lot!

This! And it's getting harder & harder for me to do dishes because I'm so damn short and the sink is pushed further back in the counter.
  • Options
    ((hugs)) I hope that your day got better!

• Options
    Amylou333 said:
    Can you imagine what it's going to be like for us all to be pulling on boots in a few months? Ugh.
    You just ruined autumn for me...how the hell am I going to get them on? Waaaah

This! Boots are going to be tough!!!
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

• Options
    Tying my tennis shoes for work everyday is already a chore. I can't imagine in a few months! Boo!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"