1st Trimester

New here!

Hi there everyone!  I just found out this afternoon that I'm pregnant!  I am BEYOND excited :D  I'll be 4 weeks on Sunday (I found out today at 12 dpo with a strong positive and short urine hold).  I'm a little nervous since I had a miscarriage last year but I'm praying hard that I'll end up with a beautiful sweetie in May :)  I don't have an appointment set up yet but on Monday I'll be calling and getting one as soon as possible :)  I wish you all the best of luck with your own pregnancies!
*married June 18, 2011 to the most wonderful man ever* BFP #1 6/11/12, M/C on 7/11/12 @ 9 weeks 6 days, baby measuring at 6 weeks 2 days. We love you baby v! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New here!

• Congratulations! I wish you all the best for a happy and healthy full-term pregnancy and fulfilling birth experience.

EDD: 03/01/13;  DD: 10/26/13

Mourning the loss of Amarine Stella, born at 21 weeks, 6 days.
    We will always love you, our little angel.
  • Congratulations and best of luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you very much ladies :]  I'm extremely happy that this happened.  I really don't think words can fully describe it =p
    *married June 18, 2011 to the most wonderful man ever* BFP #1 6/11/12, M/C on 7/11/12 @ 9 weeks 6 days, baby measuring at 6 weeks 2 days. We love you baby v! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"