November 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

I know @Gargita started a similar thread, but it seems wrong to have confession in the mist of all the cute baby pictures!

I think it is pretty weird/screwed up that a regular on the parenting board showed up banned. Which resulted in a 4 page pile on about how awful, shifty, ect that regular is. But now the regular is back and there has been no post or comments about all the awful stuff that was said. I was tempted to post and ask but honestly, I don't want to be the one attacked. I think they are just waiting for someone to come along and stir stuff up so they can redirect all the tension on them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• Options

I tried reading the parenting board (read: lurk on) but I couldn't find my groove there

My FFFC

We have fleas and I was to stay in denial about it all (I won't but I WANT to)

I just ate a cookie for breakfast

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    That pile-on on Parenting was painful to read! That all was such a mess. I'm glad I'm not the only lurker though haha.

No confessions so far! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Confession: Sometimes I am envious of the family next door.  There are probably 6 adults of various ages living in the house and 3-4 kids. Sometimes they seem to trade off kids because on the weekends there will be 6 or 7 kids over there and then the next weekend its just the adults.  I wish I had family like that to rely on.

• Options
    I did lurk that parenting drama when so-and-so got banned. Now is she unbanned?

I don't really have anything confession-worthy, since I lead a boring, dull, unremarkable life.

image   My chart 

• Options
    I slept on my neck wrong last night and now it's all stiff and I can't look right. Soooooo, I put a muscle relaxer from my car accident months ago in my pocket, waited til I got to work and popped that bad boy.  Ahhhh.
    I used to do this every Friday for like 2 months... Fridays at work were awesome....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Jenner37Jenner37 member
    edited August 2013
    It's before noon and I'm already on my first dessert and trying to decide what I am going to have for dessert this afternoon, milkshake from CFA or a blizzard from DQ...tough life
  • Options
    Jenner37 said:
    It's before noon and I'm already on my first dessert and trying to decide what I am going to have for dessert this afternoon, milkshake from CFA or a blizzard from DQ...tough life
    I vote blizzard or a pecan mudslide from DQ

• Options
    Also, I'm watching saved by the bell re-runs right now!
  • Options
    Not looking forward to having my bitchy ass SIL and her annoying ass dog at my house for a week. 
    SHe brings with her all this family drama that DH and I don't want any part of. It's always her way or the highway. 

To say the least she is very, VERY unpleasant to be around.

I may stay drunk the ENTIRE time she is here.
    Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options
    kiraliz2 said:
    I know @Gargita started a similar thread, but it seems wrong to have confession in the mist of all the cute baby pictures!

I think it is pretty weird/screwed up that a regular on the parenting board showed up banned. Which resulted in a 4 page pile on about how awful, shifty, ect that regular is. But now the regular is back and there has been no post or comments about all the awful stuff that was said. I was tempted to post and ask but honestly, I don't want to be the one attacked. I think they are just waiting for someone to come along and stir stuff up so they can redirect all the tension on them.

Actually it has been discussed, and a lot of apologies were made.
    :( well I must have missed it on the board. I am glad they got it resolved at least. I just kept thinking how awful that would be to read all that about yourself. And then to come back and have no one say anything about it. I just couldn't make myself bring it up since I wasn't involved it felt like just stirring the pot.

Thanks for letting me know!

• Options
    I may have fallen asleep on the carpet in my classroom today while I was setting up the classroom library. I am just hoping no one walked in to chat.....especially the new principal.

I so need V to figure out this sleeping thing. 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I tried to get drunk tonight. However, a six pack of Redd's Apple Ale didn't do the trick. I am starting at MIL and SFIL. MIL can be a pain in the ass. Not too bad tonight, but drunk would have made the conversation easier on the emotions. She meant well and the conversation was important. But the topic always makes me seem like a bitch.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm not planning a birthday party for my LO's first bday...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"