Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

stupid hormones vent

I had my D&E Tuesday, and now my face all broken out with deep painful pimples. Just don't want to leave the house.
BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"

Re: stupid hormones vent

• I don't recall ever learning about this icky potential complication, but makes sense given all the hormonal changes flowing...as if I needed something else to make me miserable. I did a medical journal search and came up short and looked up old entries on here and other sites and apparently it's pretty common. Of course acne is small potatoes compared to losing my baby, but annoying! My only hope is that it meant my stupid hormones were beginning to recognize what happened and realign. So far no luck, but only 3 weeks since I stopped bleeding so can't expect AF just yet. My acne cleared and I hope yours will soon. The sadness lingers but is getting less painful with time (but still cry telling the story). This may be TMI for some people, but another of those unexpected "surprises" with this whole event is I wish someone had advised a good bikini shave before things got flowing. Sigh...hugs to anyone reading this. X_X
  • It is just so difficult, I am just a mess emotionally, exausted, crying all the time. Yes pimples are small potatoes but I could do without them along with the things people say to make you feel better Today it was " its a blessing" uhm I think not. On a brighter note I had a pedicure last weekend, so atleast my toes look pretty.
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"