May 2014 Moms
Options

Anybody else's husband or significant other

Think your crazy for having symptoms already? He's like you can't have to pee that much already. U can't be that tired already or feel that much like crap already.
Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anybody else's husband or significant other

• Options
    tgreen25tgreen25 member
    edited August 2013
    Yea last night he kept putting his arms around me and I seriously got up like 4 times in 10mins just to pee...he rolled over and went to sleep...lol
  • Options
    Nope. This is the third go-around and DH has a good idea that shit hits the fan pretty quick. ;)
    Sorry he's being a ballsac about it though! It truly can take a lot out of you. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just makes me feel a little stupid. He thinks since there is not really a baby there it shouldn't be that big of a deal
    Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yup. He keeps telling me I'm only two seconds pregnant. Two seconds pregnant or not, hormones are no joke dude.
  • Options
    Let your husband read one of the threads on here about food aversions or nausea. Maybe he'll realize we're not all making it up.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Options
    My DH is a prince at this point.  He just wants this pregnancy to go well, and he'll go along with anything to keep my from crying right now.
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
  • Options
    Don't feel stupid!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had morning sickness for the whole pregnancy last time and he had to stop using his deodorant, body wash, shampoo, and toothpaste and switch to unscented because it was so bad for me. This morning he asked me to go to target and smell everything to find something I could stand. It sometimes takes a while for them to get it, but someday they'll finally understand.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No, but he's annoyed I'm already commandeering his wardrobe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    11/10/10 The Kid
  • Options
    My DH is kind of the same way. I think he thinks I'm exaggerating. If anything I have tried to downplay what I'm feeling because I think it will get worse before it gets better. It probably takes awhile for them to get it the first time around.
  • Options
    The rabbit had runny poo all over the kitchen floor.... usually its not that bad of a thing for me to deal with but I got home and started gagging in the kitchen sink instantly. He thought I was faking it..
    Dh - " arent you usually ok with this kind of stuff?!"
    Me - "usually yes!  You need to google this stuff and educate yourself lol"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"