Parenting

Re: I'd loose 100lbs for...

• Beautiful! How much will that set someone back?

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• mamaREB29 said:
    Beautiful! How much will that set someone back?
    No freaking idea. My guess is a few grand.

I am trying to lose weight. It just hasn't happened. I think that maybe something is keeping that from happening. I'm working out, I eat pretty well, and stuffs. I'm still the same weight as I was at 6 weeks PP. About 100lbs fatter than I was when I got pregnant with Rosie.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • mamaREB29 said:

I am trying to lose weight. It just hasn't happened. I think that maybe something is keeping that from happening. I'm working out, I eat pretty well, and stuffs. I'm still the same weight as I was at 6 weeks PP. About 100lbs fatter than I was when I got pregnant with Rosie.
    Have you seen a dr? I had a lot of stuff going on including not being able to lose weight. I had a severely under active thyroid. I've been on meds for about 2 months now and everything's starting to get back to normal. I'm trying to lose about 70 lbs. This shits hard :(
    I'm starting to think it may be my thyroid. Since it's other things as well. Like moods, energy, sex drive, ect.. Something is really off. I can like feel it. It sucks. I'll have to go find a Dr to go see.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mamaREB29 said:

Have you seen a dr? I had a lot of stuff going on including not being able to lose weight. I had a severely under active thyroid. I've been on meds for about 2 months now and everything's starting to get back to normal. I'm trying to lose about 70 lbs. This shits hard :(
    I'm starting to think it may be my thyroid. Since it's other things as well. Like moods, energy, sex drive, ect.. Something is really off. I can like feel it. It sucks. I'll have to go find a Dr to go see.
    I hope you can get a check up! Mine started out like that, then it took a big turn. I had trouble swallowing, suddenly started losing weight, my hair was falling out and I was confused all the time. I finally sucked it up and went to the doc.
    Okies, I'll make an appointment soon. I just need this crap fixed. I'm so tired of being fat. I started having dreams of tummy tucks and lap band surgeries already.
  • check out your thyroid, you should be able to loose weight.  I gained 76 with pregnancy and have lost 89lbs since.  Not trying to loose any more weight honestly, but if you work out consistently and eat right you should be able to loose 1 pound a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• vlagrl29 said:
    check out your thyroid, you should be able to loose weight.  I gained 76 with pregnancy and have lost 89lbs since.  Not trying to loose any more weight honestly, but if you work out consistently and eat right you should be able to loose 1 pound a week.
    I try to work out or go fora walk daily. I eat pretty well. I just remember with Rosie it all just stabilized on it's own and I was a size bigger than before by now. I only had that last 10-20lbs to work off. I didn't do anything besides work a normal job to lose that. It just makes me sad. I'll go to the doc for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"