September 2012 Moms
Options

Pooper Scoopers

edited August 2013 in September 2012 Moms
For the bath tub. Do they make such a thing. G is now pooping in the tub multiple times a week. I am getting pretty tired of this shit.

ETA: typo

Re: Pooper Scoopers

• Options
    mathlete said:

Does she make a face before she does it? Can you catch it (lol) and plop her on the toilet quickly?

I fear that this pooping in the tub business is in my near future :(
    She squats and poops. No lead time. No warning. She doesn't sit in the tub. So she is normally standing or squatting. So she will be squatting, grunt, then poop.
  • Options
    One of those beach toys that's sifts sand might work. Good luck! I hope I never have to do that. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad I am not the only one going through this! It's almost every night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    BPerBPer member
    Omg that sounds horrible.

• Options
    it is horrible...it's still sitting in the tub...ugh....tub is in the bedroom.   I have to clean before I go to bed...my husband told me to put hay over it....
  • Options
    I have a beach sand toy...I can def try that...I'll keep it in the tub...
  • Options
    I clicked on this post but was reading the title that said "straws" and was thinking to myself, why on earth would she want to suck the poop out of the tub with a straw.  Ha, reading fail. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can you sit her on the toilet before bath time? I'm intending to potty train in the next 6 months, so I do that with Char every night and she pees every time within a minute or so.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options

Can you sit her on the toilet before bath time? I'm intending to potty train in the next 6 months, so I do that with Char every night and she pees every time within a minute or so.

I had just changed a poop diaper before dinner. She went right to the bath after dinner. I'm not sure I am ready for PT yet haha.

• Options

I had just changed a poop diaper before dinner. She went right to the bath after dinner. I'm not sure I am ready for PT yet haha.

No, I know. But if you put her on the toilet before the bath and it becomes a regular thing, it may help at least with not going in the tub. :)
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"